Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U said that

🐭👉🦙
1695055817225.gif

1695055831420.gif

I really wanna try some dmt. But damn its hard to find in my neck of the woods. Or I just dont know the right people
It was pretty easy to get around here up until maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I started seeing more people have DMT carts around that time, and I'm not down with homemade carts, plus I had my son 2 years ago so you know how that goes, you don't talk to the same people after that and kinda disappear from the scene. We used to get really good black pyramid gel tabs and shrooms for days. Last time I took shrooms about 4 years ago I ate 7 grams (like they were chips) and I haven't really had the desire to trip after that :rofl:

It's hard to find in general but your best bet if you're looking for just a personal amount is it's coming up on the time of year when ppl start going south of the border to visit relatives. Have em ask while they're down there , bring back some, not a guarantee but it's worked before
shit everyone I know is to poor to make a trip to the south. Lol. plus be hard to find someone cool with smuggling drugs back.

It was pretty easy to get around here up until maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I started seeing more people have DMT carts around that time, and I'm not down with homemade carts, plus I had my son 2 years ago so you know how that goes, you don't talk to the same people after that and kinda disappear from the scene. We used to get really good black pyramid gel tabs and shrooms for days. Last time I took shrooms about 4 years ago I ate 7 grams (like they were chips) and I haven't really had the desire to trip after that :rofl:
Never come across it here. In any form. Herd some stories thats about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back