Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab :d5: Also taking oscillating fans. I just sprayed with them with iso and wiped them down. Should be plenty fine

I’ve been using this for most my cleaning get it at dg or I use Clorox with water. This stuff smells much better
IMG_6554.jpeg

A can of air, a towel, some q-tips, and your favorite cuss words will do the trick.

I need a can of air I always forget to get that stuff :doh:

The poster claims its never been fed. It is in a pot (unknown size) but looks like its a 3 or 5 gal, with 50/50 FFHF and FFOF, and its in flower.
I'm gonna agree with everybody that says n tox on it. Could add hydroguard if it happens to be a root issue :pass: Either way, I'd start over

Oh not sure about anyone else but noticed toward end of last grow my ac infinity fan finally stopped oscillating! Left it running nonstop and i had it over a year i believe before it quit on me! I ordered mine as a preorder before u could just order them anytime so it was a while back!
I have a new one in reserve, the one in the tent is working, but its starting to make a little bit of a noise. Its about a year old too.

Oh not sure about anyone else but noticed toward end of last grow my ac infinity fan finally stopped oscillating! Left it running nonstop and i had it over a year i believe before it quit on me! I ordered mine as a preorder before u could just order them anytime so it was a while back!

Mine are still working but I can hear the oscillating gear a lot more on this one compared to the other one I have. This one growls thinking about opening it up and greasing it

Just checked….

Ordered on 5/31/22 and it shipped on 7/7/22 so i had it well over a year before it quit oscillating on me! Them vivosun or monkey fans u were lucky if they worked after 60 days! :haha::cuss::crying:

I think when one of my fans dies for good, i'm gonna tear it apart to see if the blades would be an easy removal. Hopefully I'll learn its just me not having the balls to give something a good tug.

I am glad i took a week off cuz this baby looking good for this week! :eyebrows::woohoo1::yay:

1694996484046.png

Sorry these babies! ;) :rofl:

1694996522711.png

Not a cheesecake fan but this looks like a good option to try! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back