Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To bad it's not pre1980's, our fans would be all metal and last a life time.
1694997386024.gif

Lmao I am not even pre 1980’s! ;) :crying::pighug:

So far I am liking my humidifier being on the outside of the tent. You just have to be aware of which way u point the hose in the tent, or you get wet pulleys and condensation on your cords.

Not much you can do with out some real invasive tear down which it would have to be broke for me to do i just opened the back cover this is about as far as i could open. It not really seal it’s open at the bottom where it swivels:thumbsup:

View attachment 1632763
Yeah they didn't really make these easy to clean. Would be cool if the front face screwed on and off.

A joy before the high.
Like a lot of stoners, I love the very sensory experience of preparing weed.

Some of us older farts remember using a double-album LP cover and zigzag card to roll the seeds out.

I'm rambling. Here's the scoop. The zigzag scoop.
Like almost everything I have used, resin gums it up or static interferes. A quest began from wood, metal, even triangular guitar picks. Most of them were rough, soft, static-ey, or thick.

Then I found it. TORTEX, with the qualities of super thin tortoise shell. Resin simply does not stick to it and no static charge. This is the perfect material, cost less than a buck, and a good size. I bent one edge a bit to make it easy to grab and flattened one side.

SmartSelect_20230917-164711_Chrome.jpg

A joy before the high.

Some of us older farts remember using a double-album LP cover and zigzag card to roll the seeds out.

Like almost everything I have used, resin gums it up or static interferes. A quest began from wood, metal, even triangular guitar picks. Most of them were rough, soft, static-ey, or thick.

Then I found it. TORTEX, with the qualities of super thin tortoise shell. Resin simply does not stick to it and no static charge. This is the perfect material, cost less than a buck, and a good size. I bent one edge a bit to make it easy to grab and flattened one side.

View attachment 1632766
A shoebox lid always worked a treat too! ;)

A joy before the high.

View attachment 1632766
In my neck of the woods, it was a frisbee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back