Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to chop the earthbox tent plants are ready enough and works better logistically. So I am cleaning chopping and moving babies in.

Question do the blades come off the AC infintly fans to clean? I know how to remove the cover but I feel like I am going to break it removing the blades :thanks::pass:

@Badfinger
"I agree it looks like N Tox, but i didnt think the soil would have any nutes left in it to be able to get any toxicity. Unless it had it all along."
Slow release ferts in there? Miracle grow, grow dots, tabs, reused soil?

@Badfinger
"I agree it looks like N Tox, but i didnt think the soil would have any nutes left in it to be able to get any toxicity. Unless it had it all along."
Slow release ferts in there? Miracle grow, grow dots, tabs, reused soil?
Hopefully a cat isn’t peeing in the pot! :shrug::kitty::crying:

Decided to chop the earthbox tent plants are ready enough and works better logistically. So I am cleaning chopping and moving babies in.

Question do the blades come off the AC infintly fans to clean? I know how to remove the cover but I feel like I am going to break it removing the blades :thanks::pass:
Thats a good question, mine needs a serious cleaning cause I vent to the outside, and have no filter of any kind over my intake hose. Hell, maybe thats why i havent had bugs for 3 grows, maybe their just getting sucked to the outside.

I tried pulling mine apart today to clean them actually. Gave up since I didn't want to break them either :shrug: Just got a wipe

1694995563522.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back