Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember roaming charges, when you went out of your area?
If i fly u to texas u got a couple of press passes to get us in the cowboys game? Def be cheaper then buying 2 tickets! If i bought decent seats it would be cheaper to fly u first class….maybe even private!

Note* u will be flying neither first class nor private in this arrangement! ;) :crying:

1694985508732.gif

If i fly u to texas u got a couple of press passes to get us in the cowboys game? Def be cheaper then buying 2 tickets! If i bought decent seats it would be cheaper to fly u first class….maybe even private!

Note* u will be flying neither first class nor private in this arrangement! ;) :crying:

View attachment 1632730
These?

IMG20230917174017.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I've been fighting it and it's been bugging me. I think it will simplify some things for me.

I want to install a small RO system. I don't want a Countertop or install it underneath the sink.

I'd like to kind of set up a water station in my laundry room.
On the water wall, I have the washing machine. To the right of that is the Dryer and then an open space to the right of that. There's plenty of room there. I'm pretty sure I can tee off the cold water supply from the washer and use the drain for the ro waste water. With as little usage as this will be. Think the impact will be that much on the septic system from the wastewater. Probably less than the impact of another person.
Best situation would be installing a sink there some simple wash basin set up. I'm just not gonna get that elaborate with having to tie it directly to the septic system.
I won't be using the faucet including in these kits. I'll just use a regular water valve, probably something I can put a short garden hose on. Make or buy a little table that mounts to a stud in the wall. If all I wanted was a gallon I could set the bucket on top of the table. More with five gallons I'd sit it on the floor.

It feels funny as hell with me asking this damn question. I know large industrial RO and filtration systems And their designs very well. I just don't know the small stuff!:face::haha:

This looks like it will get the job done and won't break the bank.

Opinions?

Amazon product

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday Live Stoners!

Pork kabobs, fried okra and corn on the cob on the menu for tonight. Tacos last night and a Protein stack for breky today!

IMG_20230916_165617729.jpgIMG_20230917_094834090.jpg

Well I am just going to free pour on top of that root. I finally got the forms set for the curbing.

IMG_20230917_132102133_HDR.jpg

MedCzech’s ManCave Fall Grow
🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴

Day 15

Nothing needs to be done at all today. Room running on automatic. Watering will happen tomorrow.

View attachment 1632572
View attachment 1632574
Otis thought he would come in and do some grooming while I checked in the girls, so he wasn’t too happy when I had to pull him out so quickly.
Sorry Otis, nothing to do today buddy 🐈

View attachment 1632575View attachment 1632576
Some healthy little plants. They like the warmer temps for sure. Turned it up a couple degrees from last run. Less stress in them. Try to get them to veg a little longer.

I will be topping them this week. :naughtystep:

Let the training begin. Although I won’t be doing much more than topping and tying down branches if necessary. I do have some training clips if I really need them.

So much fun…

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃✌️
Be careful about the kitty in the tent, Ana brought me a gift of white flies once. She is not even allowed in the lung room now!

I got that pic from here.
Well just read the post! It is a Nitrogen Toxicity not wind burn!
2023-09-17_15-21-15.jpg

U were too young to have a beeper huh??

View attachment 1632724
When I was driving a tow truck in the 70s I had one. I hated that thing. I was getting busy when it went off and I tossed it across the room, it landed in the toilet. The free love that cost me $300. :rofl:
Well, I've been fighting it and it's been bugging me. I think it will simplify some things for me.

I want to install a small RO system. I don't want a Countertop or install it underneath the sink.

I'd like to kind of set up a water station in my laundry room.
On the water wall, I have the washing machine. To the right of that is the Dryer and then an open space to the right of that. There's plenty of room there. I'm pretty sure I can tee off the cold water supply from the washer and use the drain for the ro waste water. With as little usage as this will be. Think the impact will be that much on the septic system from the wastewater. Probably less than the impact of another person.
Best situation would be installing a sink there some simple wash basin set up. I'm just not gonna get that elaborate with having to tie it directly to the septic system.
I won't be using the faucet including in these kits. I'll just use a regular water valve, probably something I can put a short garden hose on. Make or buy a little table that mounts to a stud in the wall. If all I wanted was a gallon I could set the bucket on top of the table. More with five gallons I'd sit it on the floor.

It feels funny as hell with me asking this damn question. I know large industrial RO and filtration systems And their designs very well. I just don't know the small stuff!:face::haha:

This looks like it will get the job done and won't break the bank.

Opinions?

Amazon product

@WildBill This is the unit I have, I like it.

ScreenHunter_311 Dec. 09 11.27.jpg

16949714737397960812272065718588.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back