Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

1694991874850.gif

1694991901580.gif

@WildBill - Check out what Man-O suggested. I have a smaller version from the same company. It just depends how much water you need to make at a time. I use the 75gpd twist in cartridge system. The small systems use 1/4" common refridgerator ice/water tubing and you can get parts at Home Depot.

This is the step down from the one MoG suggested but has a chloramine removal cartridge. You might need to look for that with your organic soil biome if they use chloramines in your water. I would price check Amazon against their own website:

This is the small system I have from them: It makes 1 gallon of RO with 3 gallons of waste water. You can easily collect the waste water and use it in the garden. For me it takes on average 11-13 minutes per gallon depending on water pressure.

Their website is awful to navigate. Better systems are more efficient in terms of RO/waste/gallon.

@WildBill - Check out what Man-O suggested. I have a smaller version from the same company. It just depends how much water you need to make at a time. I use the 75gpd twist in cartridge system. The small systems use 1/4" common refridgerator ice/water tubing and you can get parts at Home Depot.

This is the step down from the one MoG suggested but has a chloramine removal cartridge. You might need to look for that with your organic soil biome if they use chloramines in your water. I would price check Amazon against their own website:

This is the small system I have from them: It makes 1 gallon of RO with 3 gallons of waste water. You can easily collect the waste water and use it in the garden. For me it takes on average 11-13 minutes per gallon depending on water pressure.

Their website is awful to navigate. Better systems are more efficient in terms of RO/waste/gallon.
I'll check it out man, thanks!

Edit.............. my water company does not use chloramines :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: They use ungodly amount of chlorine though! I hate not having my own well just for that reason

When I was a little kid, my mom's Gardenia Bush had them every single freaking year
They LOVE pot plants around here. They show up pretty much exactly this time of year and they stick to the buds and don't wash off. Makes growing photos here impossible. Still haven't found anything that repels them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back