Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a good question, mine needs a serious cleaning cause I vent to the outside, and have no filter of any kind over my intake hose. Hell, maybe thats why i havent had bugs for 3 grows, maybe their just getting sucked to the outside.

I am talking about the oscillating fans. I probably should do my inline too it's been a while

Book doesn't say anything about it :shrug:

1694995576133.png

@Badfinger
"I agree it looks like N Tox, but i didnt think the soil would have any nutes left in it to be able to get any toxicity. Unless it had it all along."
Slow release ferts in there? Miracle grow, grow dots, tabs, reused soil?
The poster claims its never been fed. It is in a pot (unknown size) but looks like its a 3 or 5 gal, with 50/50 FFHF and FFOF, and its in flower.

Decided to chop the earthbox tent plants are ready enough and works better logistically. So I am cleaning chopping and moving babies in.

Question do the blades come off the AC infintly fans to clean? I know how to remove the cover but I feel like I am going to break it removing the blades :thanks::pass:
The blades do not come off! I remove the blades on all my other fans when i clean them but ac it’s not an option! ;)

Just be really gentle @Lil Dab ;)

I kinda start by folding a washcloth over in the gap between 2 blades and then hold it in place and spin the blades over it to clean excess dust off back! If u have sausage fingers not an option but i am able to pinch the cloth around blade to wipe em off with a wet rag but if i had fat ass fingers i could tell u it would likely not work! :shrug::rofl:

@Lil Dab :d5: Also taking oscillating fans. I just sprayed with them with iso and wiped them down. Should be plenty fine
Oh not sure about anyone else but noticed toward end of last grow my ac infinity fan finally stopped oscillating! Left it running nonstop and i had it over a year i believe before it quit on me! I ordered mine as a preorder before u could just order them anytime so it was a while back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back