Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you know @PinkyNotTheBrain ...................I Would......................................but...........................your doesn't look gluten free...........:biggrin:....

It Looks delish....:d5:......
Screenshot_20230915-032548.png
😉

I keep some gluten free stuff around for when my sister comes over. She came over yesterday to tell me she found one of our other sisters... in jail. Been a while since anybody knew where she was. So went n put money on the books and we all had dinner which was nice considering the circumstances

We had a brother like that...... :pass: ...everytime he disapeared we Guessed he was in jail...... 's Family...ain't it.........:shrug:...

You know what they say ...you can Pick your Friends.....you can't pick your family............:d5:

You can pick your nose as welll....but we won't go into that huh....?...........:crying:

I keep some gluten free stuff around for when my sister comes over.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
Hmmm.....hmmmmm.... @PinkyNotTheBrain

Why is your sister gluten free............?............coz when you said about your gut inflamation...my first thought was wheat/carb allergy......:pighug: .....

Happy Friday
View attachment 1631981 Hmmm.....hmmmmm.... @PinkyNotTheBrain

Why is your sister gluten free............?............coz when you said about your gut inflamation...my first thought was wheat/carb allergy......:pighug: .....
She had some surgeries on her ovaries and ever since she hasn't been able to stomach it. I kinda thought so too but even on a no carb diet or no food at all it still happens.
Im in bad shape but I have to make it to work today, gotta finish that job n get paid from my regular job, then go by this lady for the side job cuz shes dodgin me on the final payment. Don't really think she plans on it.

Happy Friday

She had some surgeries on her ovaries and ever since she hasn't been able to stomach it. I kinda thought so too but even on a no carb diet or no food at all it still happens.
Im in bad shape but I have to make it to work today, gotta finish that job n get paid from my regular job, then go by this lady for the side job cuz shes dodgin me on the final payment. Don't really think she plans on it.

Yup.....you are in bad shape for a yong'un...... :pighug: ....spoiling Life for you when you should be enjoying it to the full...... :pass:

There's plenty time for that crap when you get to my age.........:crying:....

I saw the post about that woman trying to stiff you over payment.... Shame on her.....:wizzy:....I Send a Plague on her belly..........see what good plumbing is really Worth.....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back