Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1694772032398.png

:headbang: @Hotfire has it for me.............WOOT.......

@420Forever ...you want the drum beat for this one.......................:eyebrows:..............

boomtish.gif

@Hotfire dun it............:headbang:...not that I'm pointing fingers...cough..cough................................:haha:...... @Hotfire ... @Hotfire................messed with your Woot Woot.......

Yup.....you are in bad shape for a yong'un...... :pighug: ....spoiling Life for you when you should be enjoying it to the full...... :pass:

There's plenty time for that crap when you get to my age.........:crying:....

I saw the post about that woman trying to stiff you over payment.... Shame on her.....:wizzy:....I Send a Plague on her belly..........see what good plumbing is really Worth.....:pass:
kermit-animal.gif

Happy Friday. I'm sure you all have been here. Just for the record, I'm the kind of guy who throws away mildew infected plants. It hurt. Five otherwise stacked and flowering plants. I was finding bud rot on the nicest and fattest buds. I felt like I was raiding my own crop. Chopping down plants and stuffing them in black plastic trash bags with no love whatsoever, is not like me at all. Powdery Mildew, bud rot, spider mites and thrips. I've seen them all but thrips. They sound like fun.
Lesson learned; Find out about ALL of these things Before they happen.
I'll be fine there's still the inside Auto grow that's almost ready to chop.
"The sun will shine on my back door someday!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back