Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
#HappyFriday @Lil Dab :friday: #SharingOne :bighug:

What kinda day you havin....any chance of an early finish.....?

I’m fricken exhausted eyes are super heavy today plus I’ve gotten flashed a few times today so my eyes are burning.

With my boss that is never an option unless you plan and schedule to leave early. Here Friday is the day we go balls to the wall trying to get every grand plan he had planed for the week done. :dammit:

Happy friday all. Woke up to some rain. Welcome here been a month since we had some. Good friend is having a wrestling match in his backyard tomorrow for his birthday should be a good time. Im his neighbor to so plus for me.

Last edited:
I’m fricken exhausted eyes are super heavy today plus I’ve gotten flashed a few times today so my eyes are burning.

With my boss that is never an option unless you plan and schedule to leave early. Here Friday is the day we go balls to the wall trying to get every grand plan he had planed for the week done. :dammit:
bb-1502092491.gif
:pighug:

Happy Friday

then go by this lady for the side job cuz shes dodgin me on the final payment. Don't really think she plans on it.
If she doesn’t pay u you should just drop something explosive into her septic system! ;)

1694791858572.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back