Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit: and 5) i jus realized -> the page woot will be all urz....again

Word.......
bell.gif

If anyone gets the FIRST POST on page 1900...and Shouts WOOT.........they get @420Forever WOOT points.....plus rep 20 from me.......:toke: .....

Can I get a Woot Woot....?..............
babydance.gif

Last edited:
Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ...the work caught up with you......insomnia and pain..?.........:coffee2:

Or did you just smell me toastie...........?....:chef:...grills still hot...I can do you one.........:headbang:

View attachment 1631975
Ya been tryin hot showers all night trying for some relief. Finally got a procedure scheduled.

Yes please , looks delicious n im starvin

I got some leftovers too but i think yours look better , swapsies?
IMG_20230914_173749993.jpg

Finally got a procedure scheduled.

Yeah.....:doc3:.....I Hope they sort you out this time...or at least give you something to Work with...........:bighug:...once you have a Name for something you can do your own research....not Knowing is the worrying part.

And of course...doctor google can scare the crap out of you too..........:crying:

Ya been tryin hot showers all night trying for some relief. Finally got a procedure scheduled.

Yes please , looks delicious n im starvin

I got some leftovers too but i think yours look better , swapsies?View attachment 1631976

Well you know @PinkyNotTheBrain ...................I Would......................................but...........................your doesn't look gluten free...........:biggrin:....

It Looks delish....:d5:......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back