Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight all you happy Thursday Live Stoners!

It was a long day, Started by trying to do a system update on my wife's Honda! Even Honda customer service could not figure out how! I am waiting now for a call back from a Honda Tech Engineer. He will probably be the one that wrote out the instructions that don't work. :rofl: I know they just want you to take it to the dealer so they can dig into your pocket $$$$$ :backside: not going to happen!

Then I had my cystoscope, I have a bladder tumor. Doc says 80% chance it is cancer with an 80% chance it is not invasive. I had a CAT scan at the first of the year that he could use so I got my surgery for removal in a couple of weeks. This is such a relief because not knowing is harder for me than knowing.

@hecno how long and at what environment did it take for the Turkey Tails to fruit? I have a reason to take some. I bought some processed but may want to grow my own. Where did you get them?

I did that come on I’m not that stoned yet :toke:It retracts good except the last foot

Yeah I have trouble reeling in the last foot :rofl: especially after the cystoscope :yoinks:.

AFN staff.gif

Jobs w benies.gif

Oh damn we are not employees, Well I guess I just have to grow my own

:watering:

I've had just over 2 hours sleep....
The Princess got the runs and shit all over the floor at 3 am this morning.......
We are having a massive thunder storm....the rain is coming out the down commers horizontal...
The TV is down for the second time.....
We've just had an electric cut......
and the dogs are hysterical............

Sounds like the Perfect day to get #Stoned as a coot.......:biggrin:...it won't Cure anything....but it sure makes it easier to get through it.....

:crying:

#SmokemoreDope .....:pass:

I've had just over 2 hours sleep....
The Princess got the runs and shit all over the floor at 3 am this morning.......
We are having a massive thunder storm....the rain is coming out the down commers horizontal...
The TV is down for the second time.....
We've just had an electric cut......
and the dogs are hysterical............

1) shake ur head, 2) chuckle, 3) bow to the absurd :bow: ;) .................and 4) say g'nite Gracie :mrgreen: :sleeping: ppp

edit: and 5) i jus realized -> the page woot will be all urz....again :wall: :rofl: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back