Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, that did it for me, I'm zippin the lips for now on. He told the guy his 2 week old plant is hungry in a 5 gallon bag of CoM, yea ok. Cause he's using bag soil.
I topped dressed these at the start of week 2 when I transplanted. 2 reasons 1 I needed more depth in the soil to cover the transplant roots. 2 it’s what wildbill does he starts his nute mound when he pots ups. It’s not that they are hungry it's just to start the process for that stuff to become available to the plant by week 4.

Topping TBL tonight and did it to the other girls last night

Day 15
IMG_6489.jpeg

Twenty20 Orgeberry

IMG_6491.jpeg

Sawney beans White

IMG_6492.jpeg

Seedstockers Triton Biscotto Lime

IMG_6490.jpeg

I topped dressed these at the start of week 2 when I transplanted. 2 reasons 1 I needed more depth in the soil to cover the transplant roots. 2 it’s what wildbill does he starts his nute mound when he pots ups. It’s not that they are hungry it's just to start the process for that stuff to become available to the plant by week 4.

Topping TBL tonight and did it to the other girls last night

Day 15View attachment 1631691

Twenty20 Orgeberry

View attachment 1631692

Sawney beans White

View attachment 1631693

Seedstockers Triton Biscotto Lime

View attachment 1631694
Wonder why they react so different with that method of growing, now if I throw in my stonington blend feed to early in a regular 5 gal bag, i will get just a slight N tox., tips dont curl, but i get darkish green, almost blue leaves.

Got my heated dab tool. This is the charger cable. Can anyone tell this old timer what the hell I’m supposed to plug the right side of it into? 😆View attachment 1631685
It's the same thing as a regular usb cable. They are just coming in that design more now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back