Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure can! It is referred to as selfing. The only problem is that by the time the pollen is ready to fly on the reversed portion, she is a month into flower already, and less productivity.

Thank you that makes sense think I got it basically less possible seeds that way. Just thinking about it now I got plenty of time to learn more before I do anything but definitely see it in my future as something to try but not making it a habit

If I had enough electricity I'd be all over it. But if a plug another light in my breaker will trip. So I've got to do a run specifically for it. And I've had a hard time justifying a whole run just for seeds and pollen so far :pass:
Same thing was holding me back so I started commandeering every empty room and closet of ppl i know

Got my heated dab tool. This is the charger cable. Can anyone tell this old timer what the hell I’m supposed to plug the right side of it into? 😆
EA57338A-C0AB-4225-A59B-68FF075CBAA9.jpeg

Took a pic just for u @Lil Dab ;)

Was dropping off an order and went to take a pic and realized there was either a small snake, or with his fast as it was moving its potential it was a legless lizard! And yes, that’s a real thing and no it’s not a lizard that’s had his legs ripped off! :rofl::d5:
3485CB72-FFC1-4E7F-9DA8-1E084AF15060.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back