Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had enough electricity I'd be all over it. But if a plug another light in my breaker will trip. So I've got to do a run specifically for it. And I've had a hard time justifying a whole run just for seeds and pollen so far :pass:
i dont blame you there. I got 4 tents and 5 lights lol. and I dont need them all to grow my bud. Figure why not. Atleast make some seeds of my favorite strains. Or ones that you cant get anymore.

My wifes got her Durango in 2019 and has it, but it has a button on the dash to turn it off, if i remember the salesman told us in 2020 u wont have the ability to turn it off, cant say if that held true or not.
Wife's is a 2020. Different car, but it can be turned off if you hit a button every time you turn the car on

Far as I've researched, if you sts a female plant, that will make female s1 seeds. Should have the same variety in it as the pack of seeds that it came in. If you're looking to make something stable from it you've got to back cross it, which would be growing multiples. So you'd find 2 with the traits you're looking for, spray 1 and pollinate the other with it. Correct on that @BCBudlady ?
From a pure novice guys. To make feminized seed, you must reverse a female ( either reg seed or feminized) by usually spraying CS or STS on the plant, depending on methods used xtimes in x days, and wait for the transformation….the sacs will form, mature and begin to release
In about 3weeks.
Start the recipient plant about 2 weeks after the one you are reversing, so that plant will be early flowering when the pollen is flying, and giving seeds a good 6weeks to mature.
The seeds will all be female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back