Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks! They can be smart little SOB's. I would recommend a sticky trap placed along a travel path.

Don't use sticky traps for mice. It's either a slow death or they chew their way out of it. Snap traps are much more humane :thumbsup:

yup, i uze the fold-em-up sticky trapz & they work a treat....trust me, they ain't in there long, cuz either Gracie or Missy will draw my attention to it, at which point i jus take it outside, whack em with a hammer a couple timez, toss it out & call it good :headbang: ppp

From a pure novice guys. To make feminized seed, you must reverse a female ( either reg seed or feminized) by usually spraying CS or STS on the plant, depending on methods used xtimes in x days, and wait for the transformation….the sacs will form, mature and begin to release
In about 3weeks.
Start the recipient plant about 2 weeks after the one you are reversing, so that plant will be early flowering when the pollen is flying, and giving seeds a good 6weeks to mature.
The seeds will all be female.

So you can't pollinate the same plant as you reverse if I am understanding that properly or at least to make feminized seeds that is? I thought you could just reverse one branch and pollinate another one shows how much I know :baked::face::oops1:

FB_IMG_1694650270341.jpg

So you can't pollinate the same plant as you reverse if I am understanding that properly or at least to make feminized seeds that is? I thought you could just reverse one branch and pollinate another one shows how much I know :baked::face::oops1:
You sure can! It is referred to as selfing. The only problem is that by the time the pollen is ready to fly on the reversed portion, she is a month into flower already, and less productivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back