Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is my experience and harder for me to keep a plant alive past its prime.
Thanks for all the info buddy.

Week 1
IMG_20230913_193946842_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230913_193925234.jpg
IMG_20230913_193802125.jpg

Took a pic just for u @Lil Dab ;)

Was dropping off an order and went to take a pic and realized there was either a small snake, or with his fast as it was moving its potential it was a legless lizard! And yes, that’s a real thing and no it’s not a lizard that’s had his legs ripped off! :rofl::d5:
View attachment 1631688
well if he's a legless lizard, he's very popular with his lady friends, cause he got two Schwantz's. But I think I see rear legs.

@Lil Dab did u see in the Q&A section someone using CoM soil concerned about his zebra leaves? I told him I fixed that issue a few times with Epsom salt, but someone else told him to get advice from a "relevant soil grower". Maybe your relevant?

Nah i missed I highly doubt that if you notice everyone esle's year badge is higher then mine.. Only way I am relevant is because I am new to it :doh::toke::crying:

I have one doing it this round but didn't have it last round :shrug:

Nah i missed I highly doubt that if you notice everyone esle's year badge is higher then mine.. Only way I am relevant is because I am new to it :doh::toke::crying:

I have one doing it this round but didn't have it last round :shrug:
Yea, that did it for me, I'm zippin the lips for now on. He told the guy his 2 week old plant is hungry in a 5 gallon bag of CoM, yea ok. Cause he's using bag soil.

Took a pic just for u @Lil Dab ;)

Was dropping off an order and went to take a pic and realized there was either a small snake, or with his fast as it was moving its potential it was a legless lizard! And yes, that’s a real thing and no it’s not a lizard that’s had his legs ripped off! :rofl::d5:
View attachment 1631688
Looks like a salamander to me. We've got them in streams and creeks around here. No worries :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back