Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well that’s much easier to understand đŸ˜†
Same thing as this piece here. Just plug it into whatever you plug your charger into.
1000010957.png

Wonder why they react so different with that method of growing, now if I throw in my stonington blend feed to early in a regular 5 gal bag, i will get just a slight N tox., tips dont curl, but i get darkish green, almost blue leaves.
It's early yet maybe they will I always did fed my 5 gallon bags at start of week 3. I think some of it strain dependent and just all the variables together makes it difficult to tell. The biggest thing I've noticed with young plants is watering habits and keeping the VPD proper make the biggest differences. Other wise the uptake of nutrients is slowed :thumbsup::pighug:

It's early yet maybe they will I always did fed my 5 gallon bags at start of week 3. I think some of it strain dependent and just all the variables together makes it difficult to tell. The biggest thing I've noticed with young plants is watering habits and keeping the VPD proper make the biggest differences. Other wise the uptake of nutrients is slowed :thumbsup::pighug:
Same here, always week 3. Then every two weeks from there. And any little fixes they may need along the way. Epsom/cal-mag etc.
I am trying recharge this grow, I like the Flower girl for bloom food, but i think it breaks down a bit too slow, hence the recharge to help a little.

Same here, always week 3. Then every two weeks from there. And any little fixes they may need along the way. Epsom/cal-mag etc.
I am trying recharge this grow, I like the Flower girl for bloom food, but i think it breaks down a bit too slow, hence the recharge to help a little.

I want some buildabloom for this round but it's not in stock so I may get some roots organics bloom booster something for flower low N high P&K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back