Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a free pack of tulip bulbs today. Could I put them in a pot now outside then transplant them into beds in spring?

Really depends on your outdoor conditions @Qbgrower ......if there is a chance they will get water logged in the pots...it is a no go....:headbang:

Plant the bulbs right in the ground once it gets into the 40s (F) at night and they'll pop up next spring :thumbsup:

Really depends on your outdoor conditions @Qbgrower ......if there is a chance they will get water logged in the pots...it is a no go....:headbang:

I'm in Scotland. Not got ground to plant in yet. Plan was pots then transplant in spring when the new beds have been built.

Just watched a couple of videos and it's possible.

I'll make sure the pots have plenty of drainage and have at least a little bit of cover from the weather.

Thanks for advice.

Wish me luck.
Qb

Aye...that's what I'm looking into...... @LaughingHyenaSeeds are pretty New to site and might now have been told much.......:headbang:

They asked if it was ok to use my pics in each of my threads, the main GnS, and by PM as well. They may have caught wind of the discussion last time.

Also, agree on the other thing you said not to talk about. Keep it light and happy in here! It's a nice respite from the rest of the news out there.

IMG_20230912_054800548.jpg
IMG_20230912_053224066_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230912_060502333.jpg
IMG_20230912_060513997.jpg

thats tough, sorry to hear.

Worse than we Thought.... :pass: ...his lenses are fine.......it is macular degeneration........and there is not much they can do for it........:headbang:

Much googling around required.......:pass:

Worse than we Thought.... :pass: ...his lenses are fine.......it is macular degeneration........and there is not much they can do for it........:headbang:

Much googling around required.......:pass:

Is he getting the shots for it? I've read that if you start early enough you can slow down the progression a lot and reverse some of the damage.

Is he getting the shots for it? I've read that if you start early enough you can slow down the progression a lot and reverse some of the damage.

Haven't got that far yet @DCLXVI ... :bighug: ...cheers.

The only option the eye clinic as taking about was some lazer treatment whic would cost the thick end of 10,000 euros....without any guarantees at the end of it.......:pass:....so we are looking at alternatives........

Haven't got that far yet @DCLXVI ... :bighug: ...cheers.

The only option the eye clinic as taking about was some lazer treatment whic would cost the thick end of 10,000 euros....without any guarantees at the end of it.......:pass:....so we are looking at alternatives........
Sorry to hear about hubby. Hopefully you can find some other alternative that doesn't take the piss with cost.

Qb

They asked if it was ok to use my pics in each of my threads, the main GnS, and by PM as well. They may have caught wind of the discussion last time.

Also, agree on the other thing you said not to talk about. Keep it light and happy in here! It's a nice respite from the rest of the news out there.

First off congrats on having your pics used :worship::headbang:Guess the question is are you getting the “grow with us” perks? :toke::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back