Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wasn’t u @WildBill :shrug: :rofl:

1694536237509.gif

1694536142998.gif

@Drownomatic by any chance did u snag any cool photos of the 9/11 tribute last night? Not sure if this year was any different then what they normally do but figured u lived close enough to snag some!

Thanks @PinkyNotTheBrain .... :biggrin: ...so I just say Pinky said not to get any expensive treatment......coz you are not going to live very long........ ?

:crying:
I did realize how i said it after, tried to correct it but couldn't get the sight to load , i only meant she never got a chance to treat it cuz of other things. Im sorry

I did realize how i said it after, tried to correct it but couldn't get the sight to load , i only meant she never got a chance to treat it cuz of other things. Im sorry

You didn't read my next post......... :pighug: ...sense of Humor is how we deal with it in this house...you fed me the perfect straight line.

@Drownomatic by any chance did u snag any cool photos of the 9/11 tribute last night? Not sure if this year was any different then what they normally do but figured u lived close enough to snag some!
No, I don't get the brain chemicals I need at events like that, and I'm not shooting it on spec.

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Taco Tuesday Live Stoners!

taco tuesday.gif

I am off to get a haircut :jump: I generally wait to long to schedule an appointment and then had to cancel last week because of the plumbing problem, my hair is driving me nuts and I ain't got far to go. BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back