Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well heck ! I was trying to figure out what I wanted to put in the Swordfish. I guess it's gonna be Dazz Night Owl Mangoes N Chem live Rosin.:eyebrows:

It's a good Wakey Bakey!
Sounds pretty tasty 👅!
Gotta get into those strains for sure

Good Morning to all of my stoner friends......Beautiful day in the neighborhood.......Baxter and I are loving life.......have an awesome day peeps.:woohoo::yay:
20230912_083240.jpg
20230912_082408.jpg

Worse than we Thought.... :pass: ...his lenses are fine.......it is macular degeneration........and there is not much they can do for it........:headbang:

Much googling around required.......:pass:
😕

My grandma had macular degeneration, she didn't have it long before she passed. The only thing I think i really remember helping is that as she transitioned from room to room she changed pairs of glasses, or put those temp shades in,bstart with one pair then as her eyes adjusted to reading, watching tv, etc she would switch, said it helped the headaches.

BTW @PinkyNotTheBrain :pighug:..before I get you all flumoxed.... me and hubb has a piss taking humor on the perils of old age.....

If you live long enough.............you have to get one.............:crying:...coz old age it's not for sissies...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back