Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning y’all :coffee2:

Salutations from MedCzech’s ManCave ✌️

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Toking on some Mango Smile blended with a little Strawbba the Hutt. Strawberry 🍓 Mango goodness with some OG Kush on the exhale! Yummy 😋
Well heck ! I was trying to figure out what I wanted to put in the Swordfish. I guess it's gonna be Dazz Night Owl Mangoes N Chem live Rosin.:eyebrows:

It's a good Wakey Bakey!

well guess what?
I didn't take any medicine last night at bedtime.
Can yes the outcome?

Jesus, it was ridiculous! Flip flop flip flop flip flop flop flip!
It's damn shame too! I had my windows open last night! It was 75*F last night!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

And looks like it's gonna be a rainy week!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::yay:

Jesus, it was ridiculous! Flip flop flip flop flip flop flop flip!
It's damn shame too! I had my windows open last night! It was 75*F last night!!!

You weren't in my bed were you.....?............. :pass: ...my sheet was as crumpled as my fractured sleep............:coffee2:

Afternoon everyone. Hope its been good.

Finally finished my garden prep for the winter. Membrane down and 900L of wood chippings on top. Hopefully keeps all the weeds away till spring when i'll remove it all, prep the soil and seed some lovely lawn grass.

I got a free pack of tulip bulbs today. Could I put them in a pot now outside then transplant them into beds in spring? Garden flowers and plants are a totally new thing to me.

Qb

Man! That 'relief' can be quite a bitter pill to swallow!
No matter what the relationship was, You have to do the grieving. It's a hell of a lot easier now than later!
I wish you luck man!
Thanks man... he was suffering horribly the last year and a half... broken back in pain every day and unable to move... so finally some peace for him.... and I know about grief... lost my only older brother at 22 (he was 29).... it definitely lasts years if not an entire lifetime.
cheers mate!

I got a free pack of tulip bulbs today. Could I put them in a pot now outside then transplant them into beds in spring? Garden flowers and plants are a totally new thing to me.
Plant the bulbs right in the ground once it gets into the 40s (F) at night and they'll pop up next spring :thumbsup:

Thanks man... he was suffering horribly the last year and a half... broken back in pain every day and unable to move... so finally some peace for him.... and I know about grief... lost my only older brother at 22 (he was 29).... it definitely lasts years if not an entire lifetime.
cheers mate!

Everyone Worries about the Death @JM ......... :bighug: ...but what we Should Worry about is the Dying.

Sometimes death is a relief....it is the end of suffering.

I Hope you and your Mom can get over it.....and Remember the Love. :karmacloud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back