Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JM sorry to hear about your Pop! I did not miss my Dad much until 7 years after his passing, then it hit like a ton of bricks. Grieving is a personal adventure may the spirits guide your path.

@JP1 sorry about the mistyped name earlier.

:cheers:
Screenshot_2023-09-11-22-53-54-795.jpg

I Need to broach a sensitive subject...so everyone grab a decent smoke.... :pass: ...

We got negative Reported Posts over a post made in #LiveStoners about a US police shoot out.

We've spent 48 hours discussing it because we wanted the opinions of the US staff....

And we have decided that Any gun violence...is not an acceptable discussion for Live Stoners chat.

No harm done...but going forward we will Edit Any gun violence posts out...

Cheers. :pass:

200w (32).gif

Im ok. Thought I was going to be able to slow down a little this week. Worked til 9 last night on a side job. Now gotta start at 4 on the other side of town. Its a Chuck E. Cheese so we work while they're closed. How are you n hubby feeling? Still sick?

I remember a whole thing in cultivators thread a ways back where it was stated grow n shows the breeder would have access to the photos to potentially use and we were asked if we were all cool with it! U know me and details tho so i am a lil fuzzy on the whole convo! U can prob search it out if u care! ;)

I Think you are Right @Fermented_Fruitz .....so I'm checking......... :headbang:...But...a heads-up would be Nice....just for Bragging Rights........:bravo:.

Coz to me it is an Honour too........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back