Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.... Thought that picture looked familiar not hating would have appreciated knowing

1694480980217.png

1694480909698.png

That one yours? I'd be glad to see my work put up like that, but, like you said, I want to know so i can show off!

Yessir yeah super stoked some bragging rights. I've actually looked at it before and didn't notice but tonight it caught my eye so i found it in the G&S. Here is the original

IMG_1445.JPG

Yessir yeah super stoked some bragging rights. I've actually looked at it before and didn't notice but tonight it caught my eye so i found it in the G&S. Here is the original

View attachment 1631244
I remember a whole thing in cultivators thread a ways back where it was stated grow n shows the breeder would have access to the photos to potentially use and we were asked if we were all cool with it! U know me and details tho so i am a lil fuzzy on the whole convo! U can prob search it out if u care! ;)

I remember a whole thing in cultivators thread a ways back where it was stated grow n shows the breeder would have access to the photos to potentially use and we were asked if we were all cool with it! U know me and details tho so i am a lil fuzzy on the whole convo! U can prob search it out if u care! ;)

Yeah I'm cool with but just wouldn't have would have appreciated knowing. Not the first picture I've had used SSSC at least told me they used it :d5::pass:

Yeah I'm cool with but just wouldn't have would have appreciated knowing. Not the first picture I've had used SSSC at least told me they used it :d5::pass:
If I recall correctly, Laughing hyena seeds has a program that pays the grower 10% of their seed sales for your picture while you're picture is up on their website. It may be a new program but maybe you qualify for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back