Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been checking into Garden Cloche's lately. They may be good for a perpetual grow tent. But the market is not organized well, someone needs to make sizes that would fit a grow bag, like 3,5,7 gallon etc.

View attachment 1631232
I use 2 liter soda bottles cut in half. Only use them for like a week and the plants aren't big enough at that point to fill them up

TY @Lil Dab
I found some 10" dia. that would fit perfect inside a 5 gall bag, but I only need 2 or 3, they want u to buy a 10 pack for $40.

I didn't know what we were talking about till I just googled it you could have just said domes :doh::pighug: I use a clear cup from DG for germination and that's it :shrug::goodluck:

I use 2 liter soda bottles cut in half. Only use them for like a week and the plants aren't big enough at that point to fill them up
I didn't know what we were talking about till I just googled it you could have just said domes :doh::pighug: I use a clear cup from DG for germination and that's it :shrug::goodluck:
I have little ones I use, but I wanna go big, I have a 4 week age difference and I would like to take the small one 2-3 weeks under a dome with vents. I ran a much higher humidity this grow for the veg stage, and I'm really happy with the results so far. But it wont be long til I start lowering it.

Let's not start this tonight I'd hate to have to mute you :thumbsup: :toke::deadhorse::pass::lildab:
So what if you were fishing and you pulled in one of these bad boys?
1000010879.jpg

I have little ones I use, but I wanna go big, I have a 4 week age difference and I would like to take the small one 2-3 weeks under a dome with vents. I ran a much higher humidity this grow for the veg stage, and I'm really happy with the results so far. But it wont be long til I start lowering it.
Use a 2L bottle bro! They are a rip off unless u find some in person u can grab! U can get glass ones at walmart or target for $8 for a 12” tall one but same size plastic on amazon is $7 each plus $14 to sbip the GD thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back