Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm cool with but just wouldn't have would have appreciated knowing. Not the first picture I've had used SSSC at least told me they used it :d5::pass:

Aye...that's what I'm looking into...... @LaughingHyenaSeeds are pretty New to site and might now have been told much.......:headbang:

View attachment 1631266

Im ok. Thought I was going to be able to slow down a little this week. Worked til 9 last night on a side job. Now gotta start at 4 on the other side of town. Its a Chuck E. Cheese so we work while they're closed. How are you n hubby feeling? Still sick?

No rest for the Wicked @PinkyNotTheBrain ........:pighug:....

Hubby is away to the eye clinic to get bad news......:nono:...his lenses are failing......last time they cost 5,000 euros....gawd knows what they will cost now.....:pass:

Morning @Mossy

Probably some CBD Yummy later tonight.. something that is easy and not too hard hitting.. :rofl:

Now its first a long day of office work and after that some household/moving stuff before I can chill probably only about 10-10.30 PM

What about you?

Have a nice day!:yay::pass:

something that is easy and not too hard hitting.. :rofl:

Get out ya Wuss.................... :crying: ....

Now its first a long day of office work and after that some household/moving stuff before I can chill probably only about 10-10.30 PM

Ah....you are Excused..........that Sounds like a Long day........:headbang:....

What about you?

I'm smoking some realy fresh bud...24 hours off the plant and I Think it may be a bit too moist yet......:pass:

I'm not really tasting it...but the smoke smell is glorious.......:shrug:...go figure.......maybe me taste buds died.........:crying:

Good Luck with the furniture moving........:headbang:

Morning y’all :coffee2:

Salutations from MedCzech’s ManCave ✌️

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Toking on some Mango Smile blended with a little Strawbba the Hutt. Strawberry 🍓 Mango goodness with some OG Kush on the exhale! Yummy 😋

Morning everyone :coffee2:

I Think you are Right @Fermented_Fruitz .....so I'm checking......... :headbang:...But...a heads-up would be Nice....just for Bragging Rights........:bravo:.

Coz to me it is an Honour too........:pass:

Aye...that's what I'm looking into...... @LaughingHyenaSeeds are pretty New to site and might now have been told much.......:headbang:

Yup just a heads up is all would be nice :biggrin: To be honest I am a bit bitter to them. I love their genetics but they burnt me a little bit personally

You sneaky thing, you! Strawberry Biscotti :naughtystep:

Gonna call her birthday!
I guess there was a thin inner membrane that had the first leaves held together. I came in and checked the pot and I saw a slight tint of green. Closer examination revealed the first real leaves were trying to come out. This was forcing the leaves apart and I could see the membrane. I pulled it off fairly easily. In about 20 minutes, she was opened up. I've already dropped the other seed, So I'm gonna potter up in a three gallon pot and set her in the 4x4. The tray will just fit. I'll probably have to make a stand for it or a couple.
100_0870.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back