Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many shows and commercials pushing social agenda's these days. I just want to be entertained, I dont need love scenes, just leave something for the imagination, I dont require shit spelled out for me.
Lmao i have hulu live so no commercials for me! I set shows i wanna watch to record and then i can fast forward past commercials! ;)

Even sports games i start late lots of the time so i can make it to about halftime without having to watch a commercial! :rofl:

Lmao i have hulu live so no commercials for me! I set shows i wanna watch to record and then i can fast forward past commercials! ;)

Even sports games i start late lots of the time so i can make it to about halftime without having to watch a commercial! :rofl:
All we do is stream too, I use YouTubeTV. Rarely watch live channels, but still need local stations due to winter weather, heaven forbid i drive into work in 2 feet of snow at 4 a.m., and the place is closed.

@Fermented_Fruitz
I dont know, I dont think the lil gal is gonna produce anything, day 22. Healthy as can be, but such a runt.

20230908_155342 - Copy.jpg

Interesting day fams.......just got back from the hospital.......after getting up this morning from here to get my meds to have with my 2nd cup I had another episode like the last one but not as intense......after all the checks it was determined I didn't have another heart attack but they wanted to keep me overnight to monitor ( same nonsense they used 2 years ago before sending me home but this time I have insurance ) so no HA, keep mentioning anxiety and high BP but wanna keep me.....nope, if it happens again I'll be prepared with the same things they been giving me in the ambulance, 4/5 baby aspirin and a nitro pill.

I think the 4 inch Terra bloom carbon filter is off my purchasing list. I look back at my purchases and saw that 1 year is all I can get out of a filter. The Airflow was quite down at the end of the last grow comment but I thought it was because of the prefilter. And that prefilter is pretty much crap too. Very crappy construction
So a replacement is $54 on Amazon. The same size AC Infinity is $69. I know the AC Infinity Pre Filter is much better construction with the purchase of the 6 inch one I did earlier this past month.
So when my 2x4 goes in to flower, I'll go ahead and purchase the AC infinity filter................canna budget is currently blown.:face::oops1::gassy:
I had problems keeping my temperature down in that tent. I pulled the filter off that thing and it flowed like crazy! :face:
I think when these fans in the small tents go out, I'm going to replace them with AC Infinity. Probably not the smart ones. I just don't think they're needed in a small hints with the way I maintain the environment in the lung room.

You all should invest in one these boxes. worth the initial expense all you need is internet and you have almost everything for free Tons of tv stations all ppv all sports tons of on demand 7 day playback. Its only popular stations not all that are on live tv. Had one for years now and still going strong. And got ride of all my paid subscriptions for streaming. And cable.
IMG_2683.png

Interesting day fams.......just got back from the hospital.......after getting up this morning from here to get my meds to have with my 2nd cup I had another episode like the last one but not as intense......after all the checks it was determined I didn't have another heart attack but they wanted to keep me overnight to monitor ( same nonsense they used 2 years ago before sending me home but this time I have insurance ) so no HA, keep mentioning anxiety and high BP but wanna keep me.....nope, if it happens again I'll be prepared with the same things they been giving me in the ambulance, 4/5 baby aspirin and a nitro pill.
Damn man! Just try to be as prepared as possible!!!!

If it’s same age as neighbor i would replace it! Beginning of auto is crucial so even with a big stretch would be nowhere near its normal size!
Yea, her sister got nice big 9 finger leaves, but all her's are 3 finger, thats not a good sign in my experience.

Happy Friday @Mossy :bighug: :pass:
Set up another new tent, double up the curtains, got some spots to fill but im out of pots
IMG_20230908_120917494.jpg
gonna come finish up tomorrow, settin up fans n clean
3 Double grape x grape crinkle
I think 2 had a little too much light in the closet
1 Skywalker
IMG_20230908_121712768_HDR.jpg

Got antsy with all the rain so I chopped the rooftop blackstrap a little early
IMG_20230908_122932666_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230908_124026573.jpg

I did a little more wet trim after the pic, left it with the boss so hopefully he keeps an eye on it, got a couple fans goin .

N gonna tryn some in the cold on the roof and see what happens cuz y not
Purple Ryder and Coal Miners Daughter

IMG_20230908_125407547.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back