Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
TWD series got way to into emotional stuff with the different characters, IMO.
Yeah, I agree to a small extent. I think the gay stuff was a little bit overdone. But they did miss a few things on the gay aspect.
Like, what would be the likelihood of you finding a partner during the Aftermath of the Apocalypse??? Now you know all The Flaming feminine male homosexuals, would be quick zombie fodder. If twinks were your thing, then you'd be SOL!
And if you were lesbian, you better be into the truck driver kind!

It's no different than being a heterosexual man that likes women with big butts! If the world was populated with Olive Oils, you'd be one unhappy camper!

The above is for the comic effect only. There were no intentions of any dispersions or anyone's sexual preference, no matter what it might be. Or whatever they might identify as or whatever Alphabet..
There was no harm In Tin Did.

I have so much in ugly buds to use in infusions i am getting ready to take 10g of some fresh uncured bud and infuse into a small amount of coconut oil and then like @Mañ'O'Green has suggested i will then decarb the oil! Wanna see if it indeed is just as strong with less of a toasted weed flavor! :thumbsup:
That's definitely a good test Mark

Yeah, I agree to a small extent. I think the gay stuff was a little bit overdone. But they did miss a few things on the gay aspect.
Like, what would be the likelihood of you finding a partner during the Aftermath of the Apocalypse??? Now you know all The Flaming feminine male homosexuals, would be quick zombie fodder. If twinks were your thing, then you'd be SOL!
And if you were lesbian, you better be into the truck driver kind!

It's no different than being a heterosexual man that likes women with big butts! If the world was populated with Olive Oils, you'd be one unhappy camper!

The above is for the comic effect only. There were no intentions of any dispersions or anyone's sexual preference, no matter what it might be. Or whatever they might identify as or whatever Alphabet..
There was no harm In Tin Did.
Too many shows and commercials pushing social agenda's these days. I just want to be entertained, I dont need love scenes, just leave something for the imagination, I dont require shit spelled out for me.

Love those pics man keep it up!
I can just imagine him constantly stopping the work van in the middle of the street so he can snag pics! Def how idiots do it in downtown dallas so lets hope he has more sense then that! ;) :shrug::rofl:

That's definitely a good test Mark
This is also where tcheck comes in handy! Can do a side by side of same bud into same amount of oil just 1 decarbed before and 1 after and can test the strength of both! It also helps using stem and leaf trash cuz I know how many times to reinfuse same stuff til its strong enough! :thumbsup:

I can just imagine him constantly stopping the work van in the middle of the street so he can snag pics! Def how idiots do it in downtown dallas so lets hope he has more sense then that! ;) :shrug::rofl:
All that picture taking from a Van, people prolly think he's a Graffiti cop.

Pretty sure most irish whiskey is triple distilled and Scotch whisky is usually only double.
1694202195961.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back