Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20230908_102708624_HDR.jpg
"City in a Garden"
IMG_20230908_103401773_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230908_104820547_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230908_130810002_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230908_130147205_HDR.jpg

In 1980 or so I tied up my sailboat at a dock in Eleuthra, next to a 55' motor-sailor with a logo of a round grill on it. It turned out to be elderly Mr. Weber himself. His boat was very impressive. It had everything on it, including a professional captain. Our conversation was mostly about his boat.
His grill's aint cheap, but they last, and parts can always be had. I bought much cheaper grill's for years, and u cant get parts after a few years. I finally caved into the wifes wishes of buying a weber, and I will never own anything else.

I have so much in ugly buds to use in infusions i am getting ready to take 10g of some fresh uncured bud and infuse into a small amount of coconut oil and then like @Mañ'O'Green has suggested i will then decarb the oil! Wanna see if it indeed is just as strong with less of a toasted weed flavor! :thumbsup:

U shoulda put your back brace on and told the peeps at Home Depot u need help unloading and reloading it! Woulda saved u some work my dude! :d5:

Also yes if u order online or u have an email/text receipt if purchased item in store then u can return at Home Depot but without it u have to have the card it was purchased with so they can physically pull up the transaction! Too many peeps were stealing and then returning stuff with no receipt and they would get store credit! ;)
Well where the hell were you when I needed all this info roomie? :pighug:

Yea, i always told the wife the place to go is north into Canada.
That Brad Pitt Z movie was real scary shit, they were fast and just crazy.
I need to check that out then! Never seen it and i saw when flipping thru the guide yesterday its on showtime this month!

Well where the hell were you when I needed all this info roomie? :pighug:
Probably sleeping! No idea why but woke up from like 3am til after 5am so wound up sleeping til almost 10 today! No matter tho with high of 109 today + heat index i have 0 plans to run orders in this shit! Not since starting Sunday supposed to be 90-91 and then drops into 80’s! I will wait til temps drop and then get after it makin dat bread! :thumbsup::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back