Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, scotch is a go to for me. I just hate the price of a decent tipple, $60+ these days and well into the hundreds for things that used to be $60-80. Sheesh.
Ohh I do love my scotch! Although I haven't had a really good win in quite a few years. My neighbor down the road at my old farm, bought me a prime bottle of scotch for Christmas. She was an airline stewardess and she got it at the duty free. When I broke the seal on that bottle and caught a whiff, I knew I had to pick the perfect cigar. I dug out a nice Arturo Fuente. It was pretty much a religious experience!:eyebrows::headbang::headbang:
They complemented each other so well it was pathetic!

Lmao i am a def city dweller so don’t know shit about raising a cow! However i am also a texan so i damn sure know about eating cow! Females u don’t eat cuz they make milk and babies! Old bulls however or young ones even they get the axe to become dinner! ;) :d5:
All that and besides Bulls dress out a whole lot better

I never get a hangover….cuz I don’t drink!
1000010727.gif

All that and besides Bulls dress out a whole lot better
The only reason I know that is I had little off breed tiger stripe Heifer that just Must have been Sterile or had other reproductive problems. She was with a bull and AI attempted twice but never got pregnant .
She was extremely fat it would have brought me nothing at the market............ If they're too fat you'll take a hit.
Well she did have quite the fat layer, so I told the butcher to dry age her **** for a good while. She made great eating that way! Just her dressing percentage was down.

The idea is that you mix ground cannabis, water, and large amounts of citric acid and wait a week. It's supposed to be a better way to decarb because it decarbs everything and unlike heat, can't go too far. Supposedly also it's much stronger than other methods.

@Mossy :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back