Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s same age as neighbor i would replace it! Beginning of auto is crucial so even with a big stretch would be nowhere near its normal size!
I'm reluctant to start another seed, 3 weeks difference in age, it would mess up my DLI and humidity for one of them.

I can just imagine him constantly stopping the work van in the middle of the street so he can snag pics! Def how idiots do it in downtown dallas so lets hope he has more sense then that! ;) :shrug::rofl:
Its situational. I usually keep a fresh cut flower on my dash n if someone throws a tantrum i get out walk up n stick it under their wiper then take my pic

This is also where tcheck comes in handy! Can do a side by side of same bud into same amount of oil just 1 decarbed before and 1 after and can test the strength of both! It also helps using stem and leaf trash cuz I know how many times to reinfuse same stuff til its strong enough! :thumbsup:
Doesn't your mom use CBD/ THC To make gummies and stuff like that? I ordered yesterday two ounce dropper bottles mainly for Charlotte's care.
What would you say to me sending you a bottle of this concoction I'm currently making and have you Measure it with your tcheck and post results here ?

I wish this damn Swordfish had a wider bottom It wasn't so damn top-heavy!:grrr2:

IMG_20230906_150902429_HDR.jpg

See? :biggrin:
They usually roll up the windows lock the doors and get out their phone. The look on their faces is pretty priceless

View attachment 1630414
See? :biggrin:
They usually roll up the windows lock the doors and get out their phone. The look on their faces is pretty priceless
LOL, I thought u meant a bud, not an actual flower. I was ready to call u the Bud fairy. Come visit my town, i partake in smokin bud.

I think the 4 inch Terra bloom carbon filter is off my purchasing list. I look back at my purchases and saw that 1 year is all I can get out of a filter. The Airflow was quite down at the end of the last grow comment but I thought it was because of the prefilter. And that prefilter is pretty much crap too. Very crappy construction
So a replacement is $54 on Amazon. The same size AC Infinity is $69. I know the AC Infinity Pre Filter is much better construction with the purchase of the 6 inch one I did earlier this past month.
So when my 2x4 goes in to flower, I'll go ahead and purchase the AC infinity filter................canna budget is currently blown.:face::oops1::gassy:
I had problems keeping my temperature down in that tent. I pulled the filter off that thing and it flowed like crazy! :face:
I think when these fans in the small tents go out, I'm going to replace them with AC Infinity. Probably not the smart ones. I just don't think they're needed in a small hints with the way I maintain the environment in the lung room.
Don’t forget ac infinity makes a refillable carbon filter now! Lil more expensive on initial purchase but refill should be cheaper! Haven’t checked cost of refilling carbon tho as I don’t even have a strong enough fan to use one atm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back