Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reluctant to start another seed, 3 weeks difference in age, it would mess up my DLI and humidity for one of them.
Not really bro i seem to have had my best results before I started jacking with DLI! Just use a dome over the small one for a week and let her go! Just use a 2L bottle instead of a cup so has room to grow under it! ;)

*edit* messing with vpd! DLI is ok cuz u can lift younger plant up if needs more light!

Not really bro i seem to have had my best results before I started jacking with DLI! Just use a dome over the small one for a week and let her go! Just use a 2L bottle instead of a cup so has room to grow under it! ;)

*edit* messing with vpd! DLI is ok cuz u can lift younger plant up if needs more light!
I edited it after u read it! ;)
Read again lmao

LOL, I thought u meant a bud, not an actual flower. I was ready to call u the Bud fairy. Come visit my town, i partake in smokin bud.
Naaaaaa.................. Call him the A&W Man.............. 'cause he's always FROSTY! :cools::grin:

Hey! We don't have a good brown color to pick from!:grin:

Doesn't your mom use CBD/ THC To make gummies and stuff like that? I ordered yesterday two ounce dropper bottles mainly for Charlotte's care.
What would you say to me sending you a bottle of this concoction I'm currently making and have you Measure it with your tcheck and post results here ?

I wish this damn Swordfish had a wider bottom It wasn't so damn top-heavy!:grrr2:
Haven’t bought or grown any cbd heavy flower to add! She does make homemade gummies tho to supplement the shitty ones she gets from the state!

I been looking through my seed stash, I was hoping I could find a fast grower that might catch up, but nope not my luck. Guess I'll just drop something. I'm actually more pissed about the 7 gallons of new FFHF she;s sitting in, wonder how much of the nutes she ate.

I been looking through my seed stash, I was hoping I could find a fast grower that might catch up, but nope not my luck. Guess I'll just drop something. I'm actually more pissed about the 7 gallons of new FFHF she;s sitting in, wonder how much of the nutes she ate.
Its totally fine reuse it! Just add some kinda microbes into the hole when u drop seed in but other then that its fine! I’m sure u supplement nutes later in grow so may be a week earlier u will need to start them….if that!

LOL, I thought u meant a bud, not an actual flower. I was ready to call u the Bud fairy. Come visit my town, i partake in smokin bud.
Not on the dash silly
IMG_20230908_152729041.jpg

Its totally fine reuse it! Just add some kinda microbes into the hole when u drop seed in but other then that its fine! I’m sure u supplement nutes later in grow so may be a week earlier u will need to start them….if that!
Yup, first feeding is next week. I'll sprinkle a lil recharge in the hole.

@Fermented_Fruitz
I dont know, I dont think the lil gal is gonna produce anything, day 22. Healthy as can be, but such a runt.

View attachment 1630406
I'm thinking my two Meph girls are gonna be like that. Both of them in the Earth box juniors in the 2x4 tent are tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny. Exact same media in three gallon rain science bags way taller plants that sprouted way after those girls . I've never seen one stay tiny this long . Definitely not a happy camper on that account.

edit.............................. And one was the very first one to break the surface of this grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

I'm not mad really I'm just disappointed.:oops1:

I'm thinking my two Meph girls are gonna be like that. Both of them in the Earth box juniors in the 2x4 tent are tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny. Exact same media in three gallon rain science bags way taller plants that sprouted way after those girls . I've never seen one stay tiny this long . Definitely not a happy camper on that account.
My lil runt came from a seed that I noticed was indented on the side, but i didnt want to pitch it, without giving it a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back