Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purple Chem v2 just about done.. last one for awhile..View attachment 1630417
Interesting looking plant :toke:. Are the white pistils immature, or is that a little fox-tailing? The leaves at the top look really healthy for you to be hitting it with enough light for foxtails like that unless it is just genetics...do you know what your PPFD/Hours, or DLI, are?

So here we are again. The hiatus is over, the garden is once again in session! Details in my WWWillie Grows thread https://www.autoflower.org/threads/wwwillie-grows.63593/post-2836715

IMG_0800.jpeg

Last plant tell after November. Shes got a couple days. And her stem is so purple its crazy. Rock hard buds frosty as shit cant wait to smoke her. Boy im going to miss having plants.
IMG_2688.jpeg
IMG_2687.jpeg
IMG_2686.jpeg
IMG_2685.jpeg
IMG_2684.jpeg

They smell beautiful

Well.........I Think.......if you rubbed one of the buds behind your ears......and went to the Bar.....all of the #stoners in the bar will be attracted to you...:eyebrows:...unconsiously...just drawn by the smell...........

bedtime.gif

But..........................the way your Luck is going ATM...don't Try it............coz you'll get 6 suitors.....all wanting to call you Mrs............

bedtim.gif

#JustSayin :pass:

Yup, first feeding is next week. I'll sprinkle a lil recharge in the hole.
If u use recharge don’t sprinkle it in the hole! Just water it in ahead of planting the new seed and u will be good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back