Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys sure seem to make this complicated. I own an X-vape One with a bubbler and a Dr. Dabber Boost for back-up. easy peassy!

View attachment 1630143View attachment 1630144

We got the first load in the truck but Ms. MOG has business elsewhere today and it is too hot now for me to unload that by myself!

View attachment 1630148

We ended up having a French Burger and salad last night

View attachment 1630147
In the interest of keeping it simple I’m very intrigued by these 2
68EC1465-E450-4D28-A30D-3F4C2395C645.png

That could mean that it doesn't come with the Dynavap adapter. Does it describe the kit contents?
Yes it has everything except the adapter you’re talking about. It’s only 20$ so if I git a wand I’d surely end up with the adapter even though I have no idea if it’s necessary. It’s a tool hell yeah I’d buy it! 🤣🤣🤣

Man for real thank you a bunch for your info and patience with a newbie. I’m gonna head to my local head shop today for a home rig. I prefer to get that setup before I buy anything else. I’m trying hard to sell myself on these “tools” like the wand and the gpen and the seahorse but it’s tough because I personally am not a fan of technology 😄 But I think an evenly distributed heat source seems key to getting the most out of the supply so I’ll pull the trigger on one and try it out til it fails me.
we live in the same state and in the same county so trust me when I say do not pay more than 80 for a dab rig, a banger, and a carb cap. If all 3 of those are more than 80 you are paying too much. You can even go 100 if you don't wanna shop around but that's too much and any more than that you are paying way too much. A banger should be 10 bucks no more than 15. And same thing with the carb cap.. so that leaves you 50-60 to get a nice rig.. if the head shop you go to isn't within that price range, RUN!

we live in the same state and in the same county so trust me when I say do not pay more than 80 for a dab rig, a banger, and a carb cap. If all 3 of those are more than 80 you are paying too much. You can even go 100 if you don't wanna shop around but that's too much and any more than that you are paying way too much. A banger should be 10 bucks no more than 15. And same thing with the carb cap.. so that leaves you 50-60 to get a nice rig.. if the head shop you go to isn't within that price range, RUN!
Thank you!!

In the interest of keeping it simple I’m very intrigued by these 2
View attachment 1630151
I have the puffco peak pro and it's great, but at home I use the rig. The puffco I use when I go smoke out friends or my dad. Not a travel rig per say but def handy for not carrying around a torch and carb cap and banger and all the other goodies.

You guys sure seem to make this complicated. I own an X-vape One with a bubbler and a Dr. Dabber Boost for back-up. easy peassy!

View attachment 1630143View attachment 1630144

We got the first load in the truck but Ms. MOG has business elsewhere today and it is too hot now for me to unload that by myself!

View attachment 1630148

We ended up having a French Burger and salad last night

View attachment 1630147
I may need to watch that thing in action! Just looking at it i feel i would somehow stab myself in the chin with that nail looking thing! Maybe i just don’t see in my current dabbed out state just how it operates! :shrug::rofl::lildab:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back