Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey one more thing! I’m going to be using a cylinder rosineer pre press so I’ll have a nice compact puck to start with. I’m thinking chottle tech since I’ll have a solid puck to start. Then I can buy bags in tube rolls. Opinion?
I don't prepress any longer, not really needed. The more fabric you have the more rosin that will be wasted stuck in the fabric. Well It is not really wasted but does require a QWET process to liberate it.

My Chef buddy loves making candies and pastries out of the "Sludge" I make from the QWET made from the rosin chips. He has been able to make confections that almost entirely hide the terrible flavor of that stuff. I taught him how to distill vodka down to 185 proof ethanol to use for QWET. Another friend of his gave him 5# of shake trim. Just like me he hates the flavor of flower decarbed in the oven. So he Sous Vide it! 200°F for 2 hours and 15 minutes. No smell in his kitchen. He made a frozen QWET and a long soak extraction the difference is obvious. He says the QWET tastes very good and has a great buzz, the long soak is more like my sludge. He won't be doing that again :rofl: I tried to tell him but some people just have to learn the hard way.

-7693407202909047312.jpg

we live in the same state and in the same county so trust me when I say do not pay more than 80 for a dab rig, a banger, and a carb cap. If all 3 of those are more than 80 you are paying too much. You can even go 100 if you don't wanna shop around but that's too much and any more than that you are paying way too much. A banger should be 10 bucks no more than 15. And same thing with the carb cap.. so that leaves you 50-60 to get a nice rig.. if the head shop you go to isn't within that price range, RUN!
This 1 was $70 for what u see!
image.jpg

$60 for lil rig that already had a banger and then $10 for cap! They had other bangers for $10-15 but none that were thicker then the banger that was included! They had like huge novelty sized looking ones but no thick ones! :shrug:

I may need to watch that thing in action! Just looking at it i feel i would somehow stab myself in the chin with that nail looking thing! Maybe i just don’t see in my current dabbed out state just how it operates! :shrug::rofl::lildab:
Dabs Label.gif

Yeah the evolv! That thing just looks clean
I love it..top notch all the way around. It's hefty, and built like a tank. Made of precision machined Stainless steel with a DNA temp control chipset(also made by EVOLV). Designed and made completely in the USA.

EVOLV are a class act. They started the company because vaping tech in the 2010's was terrible, and one was trying to quit smoking with the current at the time vape tech. (that honestly IMO were nothing but junk.. )Between the two guys that started it, they had the know how in engineering to improve what they considered a new life saving technology. They developed the first of it's kind Temp control tech for vapour devices, the DNA chipset.

:pass:

I love it..top notch all the way around. It's hefty, and built like a tank. Made of precision machined Stainless steel with a DNA temp control chipset(also made by EVOLV). Designed and made completely in the USA.

EVOLV are a class act. They started the company because vaping tech in the 2010's was terrible, and one was trying to quit smoking with the current at the time vape tech. (that honestly IMO were nothing but junk.. )Between the two guys that started it, they had the know how in engineering to improve what they considered a new life saving technology. They developed the first of it's kind Temp control tech for vapour devices, the DNA chipset.

:pass:
Great review….
1694118513827.gif

:crying::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back