Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What-Time-Is-It.gif

I will be shaking
Elephant
and Jean-O's CBD Haze.
I'm gonna break out the bong and hit each one after getting the shake done on each.
I think what I'm gonna do with both is combine them. Then I'll take that hash, decarb, and then I'm just gonna infuse it in MCT oil.
The biggest reason I want to do that is for Charlotte, my Vet friend's Mother-in-law's baby sister.
Reports from them are very positive in relieving her pain and helping her sleep.
She's very much overweight, so this will be a much healthier option, than the coconut oil.

I might steal away several grams of CBD haze to squish.:eyebrows:

Been a big fan of EVOLV since their inception into the vape market my friend. Didn't pay me a dime. But I've sold a fair share of devices that utilize their chipsets, and they are the least complained about devices....Which is priceless from my point of view, and speaks volumes about their product.

:cheers:

This 1 was $70 for what u see!
View attachment 1630155

$60 for lil rig that already had a banger and then $10 for cap! They had other bangers for $10-15 but none that were thicker then the banger that was included! They had like huge novelty sized looking ones but no thick ones! :shrug:
1st world stoners with 3rd world problems.........try a toilet paper tube and tin foil or just dropping a bud into an overly hot car dash lighter.....those were problems.......next you'll be bitching it was uphill both ways and snowing. :smokeit:

Last edited:
Afternoon kittens...not gonna lie, too damn lazy today to read back more than a page......Cardiologist gave me the OK to resume my life, got kudos on the weed smoking for it's relaxing effects, got hell on the cig smoking. Choked it up to too many years of high stress occupation then high stress after retirement coupled with a very high blood pressure spike.
So, how's all my kittens today?

I totally get this! My 3 girls moved out and considering their boyfriends were always here I’m programmed to smoke/bbq for 7-10 people. Now there’s 3 of us, me wifey and mom in law. Leftovers up the ass boy I’ll tell you what 😧
Ohh, when it comes to barbecuing, I haven't changed a bit!
When I smoke meats, the entire upright chest is packed! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I've used this style smoker since about '91.
da23c10f3071a71f0ecaf4268d2e3287.jpg

The original that I had lasted 20 years. It was a New Braunfels Bandomir smoker. Made in New Braunfels TX!
Incredibly well-built, hence the long life.
The W.C. Bradley Co., parent company of Char-Broil, purchased the New Braunfels Smoker Company in 1997.

Manufacturing of New Braunfels smokers ceased in 2004 when W.C. Bradley moved all production to China and retired the New Braunfels Smokers brand.:face:
They started making it again about 6 years ago. it is now marketed under the Oklahoma Joe name. They even kept the same model name Bandera .
The quality is nowhere near the same in material and execution. On these Chinese made crap Smokers, you do have to do fairly extensive mods.
The paint is pure poop! I stripped mine and repainted it with header paint After fully stripping the exterior and sanding it down.
With the crappier material thickness and assembly techniques, neither of the doors/lid actually fit Flat and flush. I fixed that with a call to The guy that owns the boiler company that used to do a lot of my opening up for Internal inspections, He sent me a two of adhesive and ribbon rope to make a gasket for both.
Now the damn thing will actually work like it's supposed to.

I bought mine 560 years ago when I found it at Wally World. Totally surprised the hell out of me. Evidently it had been there for a while and hadn't sold and they had it marked down! I paid roughly half the price of what they sell for now. I haven't seen any in the stores. To buy it directly from them now.
Anyone interested in them, here's the link It's still an excellent design and very easy to master. But you will have to modify it

Afternoon kittens...not gonna lie, too damn lazy today to read back more than a page......Cardiologist gave me the OK to resume my life, got kudos on the weed smoking for it's relaxing effects, got hell on the cig smoking. Choked it up to too many years of high stress occupation then high stress after retirement coupled with a very high blood pressure spike.
So, how's all my kittens today?
Well, good to hear about the report from the doc!
I guess I'm lucky at my age. The nurse always has the same reaction when they take my blood pressure. They usually have to do it twice, unless they already know me. My BP is usually 110/68 Or somewhere close to that area .
My biggest problem is keeping my good and bad cholesterol levels at the proper ratio and that's due to the lack of ability to exercise properly.

Ohh, when it comes to barbecuing, I haven't changed a bit!
When I smoke meats, the entire upright chest is packed! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I've used this style smoker since about '91.
da23c10f3071a71f0ecaf4268d2e3287.jpg

The original that I had lasted 20 years. It was a New Braunfels Bandomir smoker. Made in New Braunfels TX!
Incredibly well-built, hence the long life.
The W.C. Bradley Co., parent company of Char-Broil, purchased the New Braunfels Smoker Company in 1997.

Manufacturing of New Braunfels smokers ceased in 2004 when W.C. Bradley moved all production to China and retired the New Braunfels Smokers brand.:face:
They started making it again about 6 years ago. it is now marketed under the Oklahoma Joe name. They even kept the same model name Bandera .
The quality is nowhere near the same in material and execution. On these Chinese made crap Smokers, you do have to do fairly extensive mods.
The paint is pure poop! I stripped mine and repainted it with header paint After fully stripping the exterior and sanding it down.
With the crappier material thickness and assembly techniques, neither of the doors/lid actually fit Flat and flush. I fixed that with a call to The guy that owns the boiler company that used to do a lot of my opening up for Internal inspections, He sent me a two of adhesive and ribbon rope to make a gasket for both.
Now the damn thing will actually work like it's supposed to.

I bought mine 560 years ago when I found it at Wally World. Totally surprised the hell out of me. Evidently it had been there for a while and hadn't sold and they had it marked down! I paid roughly half the price of what they sell for now. I haven't seen any in the stores. To buy it directly from them now.
Anyone interested in them, here's the link It's still an excellent design and very easy to master. But you will have to modify it
Had a similar type of smoker only cabinet, great for 5/6 years with plenty of time left.....Wife gave it away during the move cause she was tired of smoked meat a month at a time......She was bitching the other day about missing the taste...

Well, good to hear about the report from the doc!
I guess I'm lucky at my age. The nurse always has the same reaction when they take my blood pressure. They usually have to do it twice, unless they already know me. My BP is usually 110/68 Or somewhere close to that area .
My biggest problem is keeping my good and bad cholesterol levels at the proper ratio and that's due to the lack of ability to exercise properly.
My cholesterol is just barely over, after they heard what and how I eat they went back to the trope of "it's mostly genetics " and want to keep taking the chol pil " for the long term benefits "..........Why do you think it's called a doctors practise and not a job.

1st world stoners with 3rd world problems.........try a toilet paper tube and tin foil or just dropping a bud into an overly hot car dash lighter.....those were problems.......next you'll be bitching it was uphill both ways and snowing. :smokeit:
And against the rotation of the earth...
:crying::crying:

Well I'm glad your generation paved the way for my generation so that we didn't have to be the ones smoking out of foil and tin cans :haha:

..but what in God's green earth is a car dash lighter? :paleo:

.....only kidding! Although I've never owned a car with one. Only seen em in "older" cars growing up.

And against the rotation of the earth...
:crying::crying:

Well I'm glad your generation paved the way for my generation so that we didn't have to be the ones smoking out of foil and tin cans :haha:

..but what in God's green earth is a car dash lighter? :paleo:

.....only kidding! Although I've never owned a car with one. Only seen em in "older" cars growing up.
This is the only car I haven't put one in by replace one of those "power out ports " with a proper dash lighter...you know, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back