Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But boy I’m ready for my press! I got paper and magnets and bags and a cooling plate and tools and a rosineer pre press and containers but no press ☹️🤣

Man for real thank you a bunch for your info and patience with a newbie. I’m gonna head to my local head shop today for a home rig. I prefer to get that setup before I buy anything else. I’m trying hard to sell myself on these “tools” like the wand and the gpen and the seahorse but it’s tough because I personally am not a fan of technology 😄 But I think an evenly distributed heat source seems key to getting the most out of the supply so I’ll pull the trigger on one and try it out til it fails me.
U don’t gotta worry about this from overheating the banger with a torch! U can tell by this i am also a newbie! ;)

image.jpg

Still works fine just ugly af and harder to see the dab inside and see if it’s bubbling! I have a terp slurper banger thingamajig i am gonna try out today at some point! I need more ISO tho cuz need to be able to toss whole thing into a small dish to soak after using it!
image.jpg

This is even more complicated then a regular banger cuz u gotta heat up the lil tray on bottom and then load dab onto it and there are small holes that will pull smoke to the inside but also seems like could waste a lot of u start choking cuz dab be sizzling away and smoke floating off to nowhereville! :shrug::rofl:

U don’t gotta worry about this from overheating the banger with a torch! U can tell by this i am also a newbie! ;)

View attachment 1630139

Still works fine just ugly af and harder to see the dab inside and see if it’s bubbling! I have a terp slurper banger thingamajig i am gonna try out today at some point! I need more ISO tho cuz need to be able to toss whole thing into a small dish to soak after using it!
View attachment 1630140

This is even more complicated then a regular banger cuz u gotta heat up the lil tray on bottom and then load dab onto it and there are small holes that will pull smoke to the inside but also seems like could waste a lot of u start choking cuz dab be sizzling away and smoke floating off to nowhereville! :shrug::rofl:
Yeah I’m guessing learning Latin might be easier than using some rigs I’ve seen online

I Thought it was just me being Greedy..........:glutton:........
I get elaborate sometimes with my cooking. The only problem is I only know how to cook for a bunch of people. I'm used to cooking for my family. So when I 'cook', it's a bunch.

That's really why I stay away from that thread. I see something that I like, I'm gonna have to make it! :crying:

Hey one more thing! I’m going to be using a cylinder rosineer pre press so I’ll have a nice compact puck to start with. I’m thinking chottle tech since I’ll have a solid puck to start. Then I can buy bags in tube rolls. Opinion?

You guys sure seem to make this complicated. I own an X-vape One with a bubbler and a Dr. Dabber Boost for back-up. easy peassy!

drdabber.jpgxvape.jpg

We got the first load in the truck but Ms. MOG has business elsewhere today and it is too hot now for me to unload that by myself!

IMG_20230907_122411897_HDR.jpg

We ended up having a French Burger and salad last night

IMG_20230906_173245241.jpg

I get elaborate sometimes with my cooking. The only problem is I only know how to cook for a bunch of people. I'm used to cooking for my family. So when I 'cook', it's a bunch.

That's really why I stay away from that thread. I see something that I like, I'm gonna have to make it! :crying:
I totally get this! My 3 girls moved out and considering their boyfriends were always here I’m programmed to smoke/bbq for 7-10 people. Now there’s 3 of us, me wifey and mom in law. Leftovers up the ass boy I’ll tell you what 😧

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back