Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Thursday Live Stoners!

Trying to haul off the broken concrete today :rofl: :rofl: probably take me two days because that shit is heavy and my truck cannot haul it in one load. I can't lift that much by myself and need help lifting the big chunks :grrr2:

View attachment 1630028

The storm laid the feral tomato down............but it looks as if it is coping........... :pass: ....for now..........
Looks like a good spot to see a snake :yoinks:.

HAPPY THURSDAY

stacking up nice

Suns out

Beats Rocking Bongs a Smoking

Coffee is Excellent

:coffee:

View attachment 1630033

:weed:
@NORBY Don't you have a private thread to document your grows? The LS thread is archived quarterly and you will loose these posts in the pile!

Now I am hungry again :rofl:

It comes with everything needed! Its an induction heating wand so it basically heats your banger without a torch! U load dab into the banger that comes in kit (with banger in your bong) u set that over the top and it heats the dab inside!

My heated dab stick is on the way!
Goes like dis….

Dab goes in banger….
1694114221723.png

Banger is included in kit! That red u see by arrow is the seal! That side down over top of banger (i think) and it will heat whats inside!

Goes like dis….

Dab goes in banger….
View attachment 1630138

Banger is included in kit! That red u see by arrow is the seal! That side down over top of banger (i think) and it will heat whats inside!
Man for real thank you a bunch for your info and patience with a newbie. I’m gonna head to my local head shop today for a home rig. I prefer to get that setup before I buy anything else. I’m trying hard to sell myself on these “tools” like the wand and the gpen and the seahorse but it’s tough because I personally am not a fan of technology 😄 But I think an evenly distributed heat source seems key to getting the most out of the supply so I’ll pull the trigger on one and try it out til it fails me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back