Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with @Mañ'O'Green on this one. Sounds like trouble. You should avoid that woman, especially if she is already seeing someone. That's a sure recipe for a fight, or worse these days.
Prob worse seen as he just said the same guy pulled a gun on him the other night! :yoinks::nono:

FB_IMG_1693875756221.jpg

Really liked that strain. Definitely one of my favorite plants the last 2 years or whatever, and probably the best tasting smoke in a joint I've had in a long time :thumbsup: :smoker1:
The flower was quite excellent tasting! It lost a little bit of the mango with the live rosin, but the chem really came out on Exhale.

Can't throw it in a little coco in the other tent? :pass:

You tell me bro?!?! we’re full up :doh: :funny:

IMG_6350.jpeg
IMG_6351.jpeg
IMG_6352.jpeg

Unless I chop someone in the earthbox tent but the lighting and humidity would be all wrong for the little one. Only one I think is ready BSSR but she still had clear trichz 2 nights ago

Bro i took the swordfish to the ballgame and told bro in law with the B coils it rips and he tried to take a big ass pull like he would on his own lil dab pen and he was almost throwing up he was choking so hard! One of those totally out of breath but still choking kind of rips! I was laughing my ass off! :haha::crying:
That coil hits hard AF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok grow friends, I need some advice. For the first time ever I have gotten bud rot. It was on a single cola on a single plant. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner but it was also one of the very top colas. It had exposure to the oscillating fan and I kept the RH at 58-60%. I guess it needed to be much lower but I've rarely grown such a densely flowered plant.

I took a very critical eye to the rest of the plant and did not see any more. The whole plant has been chopped. Do you think the rest of it, if nothing visible, is still ok?

BR.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back