Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In and out my man. Dont fall for the smoosh smoosh :haha::pighug:
snooki_640.jpg

I say let it grow. Another week or 2 at least if you've got the space/time. I never sweat the leaves when they're young as long as they're growing

I agree that's what I'd rather do I appreciate the input I am on the fence cause the other could be to late to transplant to make it worth it. Having the space is questionable that would me if she turns out to be a dud then I'd only have two in the 3x3 which isn't the end of the world but more bud is better just sayin :thumbsup::toke::shrug::wall::thanks:

I agree that's what I'd rather do I appreciate the input I am on the fence cause the other could be to late to transplant to make it worth it. Having the space is questionable that would me if she turns out to be a dud then I'd only have two in the 3x3 which isn't the end of the world but more bud is better just sayin :thumbsup::toke::shrug::wall::thanks:
I'm sure Sawney will let you know, but another week will tell you a lot. Can't throw it in a little coco in the other tent? :pass:

Im supposed to go see the group she chills with tonight, middle class suburban but tolerable, i have to go cuz I need the money, they're prolly gonna be there cuz there's gonna be shrooms n shes a fan. Not really a big deal just don't want to be in the situation

I agree with @Mañ'O'Green on this one. Sounds like trouble. You should avoid that woman, especially if she is already seeing someone. That's a sure recipe for a fight, or worse these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back