Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew night owls Mangoes N Chem. Very nice mango/cantaloupe taste on the inhale and a chem exhale.
It made absolutely beautiful rosin!
Really liked that strain. Definitely one of my favorite plants the last 2 years or whatever, and probably the best tasting smoke in a joint I've had in a long time :thumbsup: :smoker1:

It absolutely describes how the Firefly 2+ hits...it's a sipper, but not overly restrictive.

:pass:
Bro i took the swordfish to the ballgame and told bro in law with the B coils it rips and he tried to take a big ass pull like he would on his own lil dab pen and he was almost throwing up he was choking so hard! One of those totally out of breath but still choking kind of rips! I was laughing my ass off! :haha::crying:

Bro i took the swordfish to the ballgame and told bro in law with the B coils it rips and he tried to take a big ass pull like he would on his own lil dab pen and he was almost throwing up he was choking so hard! One of those totally out of breath but still choking kind of rips! I was laughing my ass off! :haha::crying:
:crying:

I lean towards the Lookah E-Straws/Nectar Collectors like the Seahorse.. It's pocketable, it rips with the Ceramic straw and no need for a dab tool..

:pass:

Last edited:
This is an interesting one haven’t seen this yet some sort of mutant? Doesn’t seem to be starting the next node it was like this yesterday and just got little bigger today. Will it grow out of it? I still have the other one in the solo cup I could swap out don’t really want to do that :shrug: :thanks:

Sawney beans Bronson Day 8

IMG_6346.jpeg
IMG_6347.jpeg

This is an interesting one haven’t seen this yet some sort of mutant? Doesn’t seem to be starting the next node it was like this yesterday and just got little bigger today. Will it grow out of it? I still have the other one in the solo cup I could swap out don’t really want to do that :shrug: :thanks:

Sawney beans Bronson Day 8

View attachment 1629983View attachment 1629984

Yeah man, that's strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back