Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a passport.
Is it more fun than slopping through sewage?

I know Murican n Mexican work Spanish.

I mean no im not ok with it but would it hasnt stopped me from doin stuff . Two weekends ago I had a guy brandish his pistol cuz his girl kept pulling me away to smoke n it certainly wasn't enough to make me leave n i didn't even say nothin cuz thats just another Saturday

Porter for what? Idc as long as there's money at the other end
Well Pinky
You are one hell lot more of a tolerant man than I am! No way could I let go a brandishing a damn pistol! I would bide my time for the right opportunity.
My Dad drilled gun safety into my little ass from a very early age. Every sea going in command that I was at, eventually I was part of the security force on duty nights while in port. I don't know why it always seemed like only newbs to guns wanted to join the security force...................damn Port and Starboard most of the damn time! :face:

A leopard can't change his spots! I guess idiots that brandish weapons don't really fully appreciate that message it sends. If you brandish a weapon, you have intentions of ending my life. Or at least you want to show like want to do it. I can't let that go. It's just not in my demeanor. It just plainly goes against everything I've ever been taught and what I've taught others. I've had to pull my weapon a few times since leaving the military. Every time, someone was split seconds away from death and I was gonna do my best It wasn't going to be me.

That's why the video I posted of that young disabled veteran being harassed by the VA police spun me up so hard. That damn cop with his hand on his gun ready to shoot him, just made me see red.

Brother, I hope your situation improves, man! I wish you luck and patience!

Don't be like Wild Bill! Be more like a duck and let it roll off your back!

Ya im debating about chopping the Black Strap early but im hoping the extra light and breeze up on the roof helps me out
2nd week of Sept is always a wrap here. Moisture streams up from the ground and that's it. In another week white flies come and they love weed plants. They stick to the buds and don't wash off:doh: But I'm in the woods so it's extra damp around here

This is an interesting one haven’t seen this yet some sort of mutant? Doesn’t seem to be starting the next node it was like this yesterday and just got little bigger today. Will it grow out of it? I still have the other one in the solo cup I could swap out don’t really want to do that :shrug: :thanks:

Sawney beans Bronson Day 8

View attachment 1629983View attachment 1629984
Looks like it topped itself :eek1:

Good evening ya stoned freaks!

Hey @JP1, I made a drink for ya! :pass:

Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 8.31.15 PM.png

Yeah man, that's strange
Yeah I noticed it yesterday but didn't take any pics hoping I had just caught her at a bad time but 24 hr later just bigger leaves

I got this one still going was about to cull it but was just seeing how long it would go in the seed sprout mix
IMG_6349.jpeg

Yeah I noticed it yesterday but didn't take any pics hoping I had just caught her at a bad time but 24 hr later just bigger leaves

I got this one still going was about to cull it but was just seeing how long it would go in the seed sprout mix
View attachment 1629991

Time for a switcheroony!

This is an interesting one haven’t seen this yet some sort of mutant? Doesn’t seem to be starting the next node it was like this yesterday and just got little bigger today. Will it grow out of it? I still have the other one in the solo cup I could swap out don’t really want to do that :shrug: :thanks:

Sawney beans Bronson Day 8

View attachment 1629983View attachment 1629984
I say let it grow. Another week or 2 at least if you've got the space/time. I never sweat the leaves when they're young as long as they're growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back