Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to choose between fixing the water heater tonight or preparing my pots for tomorrow’s drop. Wish all of life’s decisions were that easy.
EEE96A5C-FE87-4B72-A421-966A29B70E26.jpeg

This is an interesting one haven’t seen this yet some sort of mutant? Doesn’t seem to be starting the next node it was like this yesterday and just got little bigger today. Will it grow out of it? I still have the other one in the solo cup I could swap out don’t really want to do that :shrug: :thanks:

Sawney beans Bronson Day 8

View attachment 1629983View attachment 1629984
Looks like a Tricot........

Ok grow friends, I need some advice. For the first time ever I have gotten bud rot. It was on a single cola on a single plant. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner but it was also one of the very top colas. It had exposure to the oscillating fan and I kept the RH at 58-60%. I guess it needed to be much lower but I've rarely grown such a densely flowered plant.

I took a very critical eye to the rest of the plant and did not see any more. The whole plant has been chopped. Do you think the rest of it, if nothing visible, is still ok?

View attachment 1630008

welp, it can def make ya cry sumtimez, but all u can do is -> keep the good & toss the bad......out the fuckin window :shrug: ppp

Ok grow friends, I need some advice. For the first time ever I have gotten bud rot. It was on a single cola on a single plant. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner but it was also one of the very top colas. It had exposure to the oscillating fan and I kept the RH at 58-60%. I guess it needed to be much lower but I've rarely grown such a densely flowered plant.

I took a very critical eye to the rest of the plant and did not see any more. The whole plant has been chopped. Do you think the rest of it, if nothing visible, is still ok?

View attachment 1630008

I would definitely be trying to save as much as I could. If you have any reservations about trying it, maybe you have some neighbors you don’t really care for?

You might want to wash the rest to be safe? :shrug: but for sure wait for more opinions I've only had it twice two different plants one was salvageable like yours I got rid of the main that had the mold and kept all the branches.. The other one was OD and was just too much to mess with trashed the whole plant cause I didn't want to bring inside:condom:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back