Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok grow friends, I need some advice. For the first time ever I have gotten bud rot. It was on a single cola on a single plant. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner but it was also one of the very top colas. It had exposure to the oscillating fan and I kept the RH at 58-60%. I guess it needed to be much lower but I've rarely grown such a densely flowered plant.

I took a very critical eye to the rest of the plant and did not see any more. The whole plant has been chopped. Do you think the rest of it, if nothing visible, is still ok?

View attachment 1630008
I get rot in every plant outside. Just toss the parts with the rot and expect to toss some more after drying. But probably a good idea to give it a peroxide bath asap. Rest of the flower should be fine

Ok grow friends, I need some advice. For the first time ever I have gotten bud rot. It was on a single cola on a single plant. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner but it was also one of the very top colas. It had exposure to the oscillating fan and I kept the RH at 58-60%. I guess it needed to be much lower but I've rarely grown such a densely flowered plant.

I took a very critical eye to the rest of the plant and did not see any more. The whole plant has been chopped. Do you think the rest of it, if nothing visible, is still ok?

View attachment 1630008
If your up to your ears in smoke, I'd prolly scrap her, but if getting low, ya do what ya gotta do.

Well Pinky
You are one hell lot more of a tolerant man than I am! No way could I let go a brandishing a damn pistol! I would bide my time for the right opportunity.
My Dad drilled gun safety into my little ass from a very early age. Every sea going in command that I was at, eventually I was part of the security force on duty nights while in port. I don't know why it always seemed like only newbs to guns wanted to join the security force...................damn Port and Starboard most of the damn time! :face:

A leopard can't change his spots! I guess idiots that brandish weapons don't really fully appreciate that message it sends. If you brandish a weapon, you have intentions of ending my life. Or at least you want to show like want to do it. I can't let that go. It's just not in my demeanor. It just plainly goes against everything I've ever been taught and what I've taught others. I've had to pull my weapon a few times since leaving the military. Every time, someone was split seconds away from death and I was gonna do my best It wasn't going to be me.

That's why the video I posted of that young disabled veteran being harassed by the VA police spun me up so hard. That damn cop with his hand on his gun ready to shoot him, just made me see red.

Brother, I hope your situation improves, man! I wish you luck and patience!

Don't be like Wild Bill! Be more like a duck and let it roll off your back!
Ya getting angry gets u shot so i usually just
3TaN.gif

cuz now I know you're scared of me

View attachment 1630008
If I had one like that I would take all the good bud and put it in the freezer for a dry Ice shake. Me, I would not chance drying that plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back