Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if that’s the way then yeah :shrug:

Or think outside the box mix it up in a five gallon bucket then just stick you milk jugs in the bucket filling them and fill the Rez a gallon at a time as normal.. I am assuming you can fill it that doing one gallon at a time? Or get your self a gallon pitcher glass and fill the Rez with that. I have one for transferring liquids
For my moms ball canner i ordered her a 1/2 dozen of the replacement spouts u use to get the water out of it! Same thing used on large tea jugs at restaurants! I could take an extra bucket and drill a hole in it and insert one! Then i could dump the water in couple days before needed to use it! Then can add the goodies and adjust ph and will be easy to dispense 1gal at a time into a jug to carry to my bedroom! ;)

For my moms ball canner i ordered her a 1/2 dozen of the replacement spouts u use to get the water out of it! Same thing used on large tea jugs at restaurants! I could take an extra bucket and drill a hole in it and insert one! Then i could dump the water in couple days before needed to use it! Then can add the goodies and adjust ph and will be easy to dispense 1gal at a time into a jug to carry to my bedroom! ;)

Good idea I need something like that :biggrin::idea:

How about a transfer pump and a hose? This puppy can transfer the contents of one bucket into the other in a jiffy:

301110328_160002659948105_813935964524010551_n.jpg

Last edited:
How about a transfer pump and a hose? This puppy can transfer the contents of one bucket into the other in a jiffy:
He's too cheap for that so I didn't mention it.. It's my preferred method:cooldance::headbang:

#Stonerfication .....two people looked at advanced personal transport....View attachment 1627696..

One Invented a technologically advanced machine ...that you have to be Trained to ride...advanced tech...not very stable........or..affordable......

Johnny from the block said.........why don't I just stick a motor on a kids scooter.........?.....:pass:..

View attachment 1627697
Nah, it'll never go. I mean who wants to scoot eh? That's for the rug rats.

OTOH, I also predicted that Subway would never last. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back