Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got life she was up last night but hadn’t opened up till today :headbang::woohoo1::woohoo:

Day 1 Triton Biscotto Lime

IMG_6258.jpeg

1693361143626.gif

I've definitely used small pumps to move feed around. Even a little submersible pump will handle it in a couple minutes
I have a 700gph pump already but taking jugs and dumping into 5gal bucket only to mix and then pump back into 1gal jugs to get into my room without making a mess seems like more work then just mixing in the 5 individual jugs! Epsom just requires warm water to dissolve quickly and completely so didn’t wanna have to warm up 4 separate cups every time i refill reservoir! Why i wanted to do 1 cup and nutes at 4x strength which will then get diluted into proper dose once all 4 jugs go in! Ph i can do afterwards directly in reservoir but takes so lil Ph down (if thats whats needed) that it would be easy to add directly to my bucket!

I have a 700gph pump already but taking jugs and dumping into 5gal bucket only to mix and then pump back into 1gal jugs to get into my room without making a mess seems like more work then just mixing in the 5 individual jugs! Epsom just requires warm water to dissolve quickly and completely so didn’t wanna have to warm up 4 separate cups every time i refill reservoir! Why i wanted to do 1 cup and nutes at 4x strength which will then get diluted into proper dose once all 4 jugs go in! Ph i can do afterwards directly in reservoir but takes so lil Ph down (if thats whats needed) that it would be easy to add directly to my bucket!
That small of amount I don't worry about warming the water and only do it with the gypsum in large amounts

I'm way too stoned to figure all that out. So that means it's bedtime for me. :pass: also have no idea why it makes my quotes to you do this

I'm way too stoned to figure all that out. So that means it's bedtime for me. :pass: also have no idea why it makes my quotes to you do this

1693362528535.png

Your typing is inside of quotes some how I've had it happen when i click the wrong spot after quoting and then hit enter and it spaces likes it's quoted.. Play with the toggle bb code button top right of post box it will show more text and your can back space out the quoting brackets if that makes sense time for me to go to bed also

We got life both girls are alive :woohoo1: although I think I might need to cull one since everyone germinated I don’t space for everyone but we will see I might try to keep her in a grow bag not sure where though:doh::rofl::rofl:

Day 1 Sawney Beans Bronson and White

IMG_6260.jpeg

IMG_6259.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back