Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass: The PH of the RO will not change until it is exposed to air. It is the absorption of Co2 that lowers the PH. A gallon at a time is a PITA. I fill (make it) a 5 gallon bucket with RO and ad the Cal-Mag to it then add to the reservoir.

Did you ever watch a chef at a Chinese restaurant add sauce to a wok? No they add sauce ingredients, it is part of the wok cookery.

Add oil to wok get hot if using marinated meat cook it partially first, then add mushrooms for a minute then add all of your vegetables Soy sauce and fish sauce, sugar and any other spices you like and stir fry until nearly done. The sides of the wok are where the most of the cooking is going on. There will be plenty of juices on the bottom of the wok by now. Then when nearly done add some corn starch (dissolved in a little cold water) this forms the sauce just keep stirring.

edit: I think by sauce in a cup you may mean the raw sauce ingredients so they can be added to the wok in one easy pour. Most of the time I only use Tamari and a dash of fish sauce and I can just add from the bottle.
Most residential stove tops dont get nearly hot enough for proper wok use.. We end up boiling everything unless you cook very small amounts at a time ime

IMG_20230829_171809124.jpg
IMG_20230829_171531788.jpg

How about a transfer pump and a hose? This puppy can transfer the contents of one bucket into the other in a jiffy:
Any way i try and do it in bulk requires me carrying a bucket of water thru the house and that ain’t happening! No soggy carpet round here! ;)

Any way i try and do it in bulk requires me carrying a bucket of water thru the house and that ain’t happening! No soggy carpet round here! ;)
Get a longer hose, and leave the mixing bucket wherever you do your mixing? I'm glad I don't have to grow on carpet, it would've gotten destroyed a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back