Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Tuesday Live Stoners.

Have not figured out what to do for linner?

Yum..... :biggrin: ...quotes working okay for me........:headbang:

I figured it out JP had replied back to Fermented Fruit inside of his quote by accident which made it a quote also, then when I quoted his post there was nothing to forward because previous quotes are ignored.
It's been a while away from the LSC. Been working to feel better and for the most part succeeding. With that, I did come for an appropriate purpose.

I'm wondering what to do with this Girl Scout Cookies. It just won't flower. It's 64 days old and it's interfering with the other plant's access to light. The pots are too heavy to lift with those bases, so that's out. Do I:
  • Give up on it and rip it out?
  • let the others deal with less light and wait longer? The CBD haze on the left is stunted from the previous issues and looks like it's already slowing down, so it may already be too late for it. The Pink Runtz in the middle is doing OK, but I bet it would do better with the light at a more appropriate height.
  • other ideas?
View attachment 1627724

That Auto is not, the photoperiod genes are dominant. If you cannot get enough DLI with your current lights running at 12/12 try 14/10 to see if that plant will start to flower. Your other plants will be fine.

As for the height Super crop it a little below the height of the other plants and tie it down. Be sure to have some grafting tape or some other handy because the stems that far down are going to be brittle and are likely to break but not all of the way through. Get a good crush and work slowly. The knuckle that will form can cause a "good" stressor on the plant and can improve the quality sometimes a lot!

:goodluck:

@eprotege does your light have a dimmer on it? If not u gotta adjust DLI by hiw close light is to plant! If u don’t wanna attempt to supercrop that many spots u can just grab a couple buckets and stand them other 2 plants up taller! ;)

1693328852617.gif

If u don’t have it already u can download the app photone and its $6 to unlock full spectrum LED! Then u can measure ppfd and DLI!

:d5:

One of the Stone dragons I just grew had a crazy scent I couldn't figure out but definitely reminded me of something from the past.

:biggrin: When we had the Dragon Med Team...we use to define crosses by Terps.........with the theory that your Nose wil lead you to the right smell for your needs.....the terps will lead you to what you are Lacking..........

There was one that multiple growers had Trouble defining........hauntingly familiar.....intangible smell.......reminded then of Something from the Past........we callled that pheno........Sex...........

:yeah:

I'm Pleased you Think it is the White Widow.....................:headbang:....

:crying:

they are a bit pricey. I heard of people using turkey roasting bags. they are not much cheaper so I'm not going to chance it.
Cannatrol - save up your money for one or put it on your wish list. I can fit 2.2 lbs of fresh picked flower in it. I wish it was bigger or I had two. Perfect results in ten to twelve days depending on your preference.
there not that pricey, £3 for a 1lb Grove bag

We got some nice low temps coming up so gonna use them to my advantage and get the pots reset for next run! Still have 2 autos that aren’t dead yet so once i get down to final 1 i well fill up 3 10gal for next run! May try to do 2 per pot since only doing 3 pots! If i use plant stakes and angle em right hoping i can fit 6 plants with room for me to climb inside to topdress when needed! :thumbsup: :woohoo1:
1693331310562.png

Also gonna make sure i do @Mañ'O'Green recommendation and add the 50ppm epsom/gypsum from the beginning so rez doesnt go all wonky on ph! This may be dumb question MOG but if i add 4 gallons at a time when i fill the rez do i need to add the CaMg to all 4 jugs or can i just add 200ppm to one jug which will even out once all 4 jugs are dumped in reservoir? :shrug::d5:

It's been a while away from the LSC. Been working to feel better and for the most part succeeding. With that, I did come for an appropriate purpose.

I'm wondering what to do with this Girl Scout Cookies. It just won't flower. It's 64 days old and it's interfering with the other plant's access to light. The pots are too heavy to lift with those bases, so that's out. Do I:
  • Give up on it and rip it out?
  • let the others deal with less light and wait longer? The CBD haze on the left is stunted from the previous issues and looks like it's already slowing down, so it may already be too late for it. The Pink Runtz in the middle is doing OK, but I bet it would do better with the light at a more appropriate height.
  • other ideas?
View attachment 1627724
if the 12/12 gets them to flower now then the timings perfect for you.
When the Autos get harvested you will have plenty of space to get them ones a nice space to grow great and take advantage of the space. Maybe Lst them

We got some nice low temps coming up so gonna use them to my advantage and get the pots reset for next run! Still have 2 autos that aren’t dead yet so once i get down to final 1 i well fill up 3 10gal for next run! May try to do 2 per pot since only doing 3 pots! If i use plant stakes and angle em right hoping i can fit 6 plants with room for me to climb inside to topdress when needed! :thumbsup: :woohoo1:
View attachment 1627759

Also gonna make sure i do @Mañ'O'Green recommendation and add the 50ppm epsom/gypsum from the beginning so rez doesnt go all wonky on ph! This may be dumb question MOG but if i add 4 gallons at a time when i fill the rez do i need to add the CaMg to all 4 jugs or can i just add 200ppm to one jug which will even out once all 4 jugs are dumped in reservoir? :shrug::d5:

Why not just dump it all in the Rez and mix in there all at once? Or put all in a 5 gallon bucket and mix up.. But I think what you want to do will work.. I believe the gypsum won’t drop out of solution until 500ppm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back