Black Strap
IMG_20230829_094647566.jpg
IMG_20230829_094658637.jpg

Such a good girl
IMG_20230829_093941256.jpg
IMG_20230829_094245295.jpg

#SharingOne
IMG_20230829_094826786.jpg

What are you running for light schedule.. Try doing a night period and if you already do try doing a longer period maybe even go 12/12 to get her to flip the others will be fine as long as they are getting the appropriate DLI :thumbsup:
It's currently about 7.5/16.5. I don't have a way to increase or regulate DLI besides day length. I can change the schedule. I'm just concerned about impacting the 2 good girls.

they are a bit pricey. I heard of people using turkey roasting bags. they are not much cheaper so I'm not going to chance it.
Cannatrol - save up your money for one or put it on your wish list. I can fit 2.2 lbs of fresh picked flower in it. I wish it was bigger or I had two. Perfect results in ten to twelve days depending on your preference.
Damn! $1600 is pretty pricey! And only 2 1/2 pounds of wet material.

If I were to spend that much, toward that direction and more, for a cannabis tool, it would definitely be a freeze dryer. I would do ice water hash if I had one of those.

It's currently about 7.5/16.5. I don't have a way to increase or regulate DLI besides day length. I can change the schedule. I'm just concerned about impacting the 2 good girls.
Hmmm not exactly sure what to tell you.. you should be able to raise the plants or lower your light to get proper DLI.. I have started putting short girls on risers to get them up in the light like taller girls

You really gotta kinda look at the big picture man. If I didn't have a another place to put the tall girl, I would just consider her a loss. Even if you did have a place to put her you're not gonna get really good quality bud at the bottom of her if you adjust it for tops. Then you gotta consider the time you're gonna have to run her to get flower.
I wouldn't sacrifice quality in your two good growing girls there for that tall one. I might be a bitter pill to swallow. It just really didn't make any economical or efficiency sense.

You really gotta kinda look at the big picture man. If I didn't have a another place to put the tall girl, I would just consider her a loss. Even if you did have a place to put her you're not gonna get really good quality bud at the bottom of her if you adjust it for tops. Then you gotta consider the time you're gonna have to run her to get flower.
I wouldn't sacrifice quality in your two good growing girls there for that tall one. I might be a bitter pill to swallow. It just really didn't make any economical or efficiency sense.
yeah. I was kinda leaning that direction. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to that one. I still have a couple more seeds so I'll prolly try it again and try not to f*ck it up this time.

And...guess whos laptop is the recovery email........?............hubbys......:crying:
Hmmm. Reminds me of my setup. Mind you, I have two recovery emails, hers, as well as mine. :crying: :pighug:

I have a beautiful hand hammered wok in the cabinet that I haven't used in years! :face::gassy::wall::what?::oops1:

God Damn electric stove!!!!!!!:grrr1::grrr1:

I tried an electric wok. :crying::crying::crying::crying::haha::haha::haha:
I guess it's not soooooooooo bad. There is no way I could duplicate the stir fries I used to do . Almost everything that went into it raised or grew. You just can't compete with that.
Fire up the electric wok. Close enough and single pan to clean..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back