Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 1627714 Carnival........... :pass: .....Free Cocktails all day.....
I’ve been a few times and from my experiences I wouldn’t go again.

Inclusive not so much!

It’s all made out to be fun and games but when u dig a little deeper into it and see what else goes on during it’s horrendous. People get robbed, beaten, stabbed, sexually abused all sorts!

Plus that article…. Defo take my 13 year old daughter to that lovely family festival…… LIKE F*CK! Lol

Sorry to be a party pooper lol

Morning y’all :coffee2:

Hope you all have a fantastic day/afternoon/evening 💯‼️ 🤜🤛

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness to ALL out there 😃

Hope your toking on some nice home grown top shelf herb 😚💨💨💨💨💨‼️

I know I am ☺️,…a little SB Cheesecake from Barney’s Farm blended with a little Mephisto’s Wedding. Indica blend to stay mello this morning🙏

FULL Super Blue Moon!!! And a special guest! Saturn will be joining the party. Saturn will be in opposition, (full Saturn), sharing the night sky and you will be able to see the rings even with a cheap telescope. With a good scope you will be able to see the moons of Saturn.
In the spirit of the Full Moon, I'm starting "Moth Man" and for Saturn, "Invader Zam". Better Germination guaranteed.
yea I know,

Morning y’all :coffee2:

Hope you all have a fantastic day/afternoon/evening 💯‼️ 🤜🤛

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness to ALL out there 😃

Hope your toking on some nice home grown top shelf herb 😚💨💨💨💨💨‼️

I know I am ☺️,…a little SB Cheesecake from Barney’s Farm blended with a little Mephisto’s Wedding. Indica blend to stay mello this morning🙏
I got a blend of stunted rejects that I kicked out of the grow room but let live in the greenhouse. There was double grape, Sour stomper and few few more that I f'd up. I dried and cured it all but didn't label anything. Most of the fluff is in the freezer waiting until I have enough for a hash run.

This is just one of my storage spaces for my strains. I have another the same size in the bedroom, but don’t want to wake the Mrs. 😂

IMG_8626.jpeg

I have around 17 different strains on hand right now. Spoiled for choice. 😝

This is just one of my storage spaces for my strains. I have another the same size in the bedroom, but don’t want to wake the Mrs. 😂

View attachment 1627715
I have around 17 different strains on hand right now. Spoiled for choice. 😝
Love those terp bags. I use them right after the buds come out of the Cannatrol. Set it and forget it. lol

I cheat! The Cannabis cheat code; Autoflowers/autopots/simple hanging basket soil/grow dots/Cannatrol box.
PH up down up down up down LR LLR, just kidding I don't use anything but rainwater.
I find that these Autoflowers don't need or want all the fancy inputs. In My experience of course.

Love those terp bags. I use them right after the buds come out of the Cannatrol. Set it and forget it. lol
The Grove bags have been such a nice addition to modern growing and have really simplified that part of it.
I have a dedicated dry room, they dry there for between 10 and 14 days until they are stable around 60% RH at around 60-65 degrees. Then they go into the bags. I have not had one issue with rot or dry herb since. If you are gentle, the bags can last a few years each, as long as you are careful with the zip part.
I haven’t used the Cannatrol. I have heard good things. Retains more flavonoids and terpenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back